[ Episode 50 ] Job

Melissa Pov

Melissa going to building inside room and talked Manager about job Business women after Test Interviews And Manager talked Melissa about Passed Score 96 and welcome job and Melissa talked Manager about thank you see you tomorrow and Outside Melissa be Happy herself in welcome the new jobs....

Melissa ( cheer) : Yeah I have new job Business women.....

Melissa waiting taxi driver and About My Home And Melissa inside the car closed car and Arrival Taxi driver Going to Home.....

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Peppy Pov

Peppy going to building inside room and manager talked peppy about manager and peppy started test paper and after 4 minutes then Peppy give the Manager Test paper after checking and Manager talked peppy about passed score 93 and Poppy talk manager about thank you stated new job tomorrow and outside Peppy going to outside waiting for taxi ...

Peppy : That is new job tomorrow.....

Peppy calling phone his wife answering phone and dialed and poppy looked phone something big problems why bot answer phone..and taxi driver it's where and peppy looked taxi driver about going to home now.....

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Elaine Pov

I was afraid my husband not cheating me maybe not angry and Angelo knock the door and Elaine Walking Open the door see Angelo it's here talked...

Elaine : what are you doing Angelo

Angelo : Hi Elaine glad to see you...

Elaine : me too...so why are you here...

Angelo : looked let's go together somewhere

Elaine : no Angelo I have already Whole my family husband and My daughter poppy. 

Angelo : oooh... Sorry Elaine...

Elaine : that okay maybe soon outside but I need the stay home okay... 

Angelo : Looked Elaine how about lest go soon you and me going to restaurant and talked okay....

Elaine : sure no problem....

Angelo : okay see you later......

Elaine : bye.....

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Building Inside Room Boss talked Jane and Chris started the work jobs..

Boss : now started the work job...

C / J : Okay boss...

Boss : good luck.....

Chris Going to sitting chair computer started the work be happy and Jane started the work job computer be happy...

Jane : so Chris the was your job...

Chris : thank you Jane...

Jane : your welcome...