Episode 60 Troll City Arrival Beginning

After 90 miles long drives and Arrival And Too Many Cars Drives Then Bus Stop Open the Down And Poppy looked Her friends pick bag going to down and poppy pick hiding laptop closed the Zipper and Poppy pick unpacked bag going to down and closed the Bus left then Poppy and her friends looked ms. Celine it's here walking ...

MS. Celine : Glad to see you poppy..

Poppy : Sorry Ms. Celine..

MS. Celine : it's okay... Now lets go airport..

All : yeahhh.....

Poppy and Her friends followed Ms. Celine Airport walking Inside Evryones Trolls walking Murmured International airports have commercial relationships with and provide services to airlines and passengers from around the world. Many also serve as hubs, or places where non-direct flights may land and passengers may switch planes, while others serve primarily direct point-to-point flights.

Levi ( Looked beautiful light) : wow that was beautiful

Jones : yeah.. I know...

Sara : anyway where is by the ticket..

MS Celine looked stop Poppy and her friends talked

Daisy : Ms. Celine why are you stop

Kristine : yeah...

MS. Celine : but guys let's be bring money 1000 pesos..

All : okay.....

Poppy and her friends sitting chair waiting Ms Celine walking talked service girl about tickets Within the terminal, passengers purchase tickets, transfer their luggage, and go through security. The buildings that provide access to the airplanes (via gates) are typically called concourses. However, the terms "terminal" and "concourse" are sometimes used interchangeably, depending on the configuration of the airport.maller airports have one terminal while larger airports have several terminals and/or concourses. At small airports, the single terminal building typically serves all of the functions of a terminal and a concourse.

Daniel : well it's was so fun...

Poppy : yeah.. I can't remember that

Kristine : you know poppy this is first time..

Poppy : yeah.. I know...

Poppy and her friends looked me Celine is back talked poppy and her friends

Zoe : Ms Celine glad to see you

MS. Celine : Here this is ticket 8

All : wow thank you

MS. Celine give the tickets 8 poppy and her friends then going to Airport Arrival Walkimg Started Flight Arrival now airplane Poppy and Her friends Followed Ms Celine So. somewhere Sitting chair And Her Friends Friends and Poppy And Daniel be Together blushes Then also called aeroplane or plane, any of a class of fixed-wing aircraft that is heavier than air, propelled by a screw propeller or a high-velocity jet, and supported the dynamic reaction of the air against its wings. For an account of the development of the airplane and the advent of civil aviation  Everyone's trolls looked See Fight Attendant Pitch...

Flight Attendant : Everyone's this is new Starter Troll city be 100 miles if we needs food and drink and bath room juts asking be and thank...

Flight attendant left then Closed the Door Started Arrival Airplanes Skying And Her Friends Murmured happy And Phone Social Media and Daniel Talked Poppy Be Happy...