-51-

‼‼‼ I'm no longer including Woojin in the story, I've put a lot of thought on if I should keep him or not, and I decided not to. I'm not gonna go and edit him out of the old chapters or anything, but in the new chapters he will no longer be included. I'm sorry to anyone who wanted him to stay. Me no longer including him has nothing do with me liking him or not liking him.‼‼‼ 

N I can't remember if I said it or not, but obviously these characters aren't exactly like the boys! This book in no way, shape, or form represent the boys!!!!
This is basically just my own "version" of them.

■■■■■■■■■

Hyun_Jinnie

Hyun_Jinnie: we're back bitches😼

view comments

Seung_mean: hell yeah we are🙄

Yang_I.N: and looking fine as FUCK 😩

CB97✔: @Yang_I.N WATCH YOUR DAMN MOUTH, WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE THAT LANGUAGE, THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE

Yang_I.N: uhhh- that's uh classified information, hyung

Keyboardsmash: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IM- WHERE DID YOU ALL GO? WHEN DIS YOU COMEBACK? HOW DID YOU GET EVEN HOTTER?? PLS IM MALFUNCTIONING AKSJEIDHRHH @Stan3racha HELP

Stan3racha: AKSHDH WHAT? WHEN? AHHHHHH OMFG 😭😭 I CAN'T HEKP YOU @keyboardsmash IN MALFUNCTIONING TOO🤠

Min_thighs: @Yang_I.N yeah, we all look good but im the hottest. How did I manage to get even more attractive 🤨 yall need to step up your game

Min_thighs: @CB97it was me 😁 and I have no regrets.

CB97✔: I'd really appreciate you not ruining Jeongin @Min_thighs

J.ONE:✔@Min_thighs literally stfu 🤨 we both know I'm the hotter boyfriend. But you have somehow gotten even more attractive <3

Min_thighs: @J.ONE✔ I-

Aussie.boi: look at how fine @SPEARB✔ is 🥴

SPEARB✔: could say the exact same thing about you @Aussie.boi ♡

Seung_mean: ewww @Aussie.boi @SPEARB✔ gross couple stuff 🤮

Hyun_Jinnie: @Seung_mean you're just mad you're not in a relationship, calm down😋

CB97✔: @Hyun_Jinnie LMAO STOP, LEAVE SEUNGMIN ALONE

Hyunjinslips: THE HAIR COLORS LOOK SO GOOD OMFG

minsuscute: who.... who are these insanely gorgeous men?

TOgetherasone: the outfits omfg they look so good!!!!

Stan3racha: @minsuscute they're all really good friends and some of them are in a relationship with eachother :) but 3 of them: Chan, Changbin, and Jisung, are members of the group 3racha!

■■■■■

The boys knew they'd get a big commotion when they posted on insta. (That's why they decided only one of them should post something) Especially since they'd all gone mia for a while. But dang, they never realized how much they missed seeing everyone's comments, especially the two who have been there from the start, stan3racha and keyboardsmash. It made them all really happy to see their comments.

Now, for the boys and what they've been up to, we'll, you could say "bonding" as a friend group and working.
Chan, Changbin, and Jisung released a new album, No easy but with word play it's Noisy, to clapback at the haters.
And for the group as a whole, well they all worked hard to create a dance for one of the songs on the album. As yk, a little treat to all their fans, including 3rachas fans, the modeling boys fans, and the fans of the boys in general.

⚠️⚠️if you're uncomfortable with seductive/sexual talk, then skip to ◇◇◇◇ please!! You won't be missing anything major If you skip!!⚠️⚠️

"Jinnieee why'd you, lix n Minho make this choreo so complicated and intenseeee." Chan whines.

"Because why not! You gotta admit it's fun to do babyyy~" Hyunjin says while grabbing Chans hand and yanking him close.
"Plus, I thought you'd be able to handle it, the intensity and stamina it takes, I mean." He says while backing Chan into a corner of the practice room.

"H-hyunjin, what are you doinggg, we're gonna get caught! The boys could walk in at any moment...and dancing is much different than.. yk..."

"Ohhh look at how the tables have turned, you're the one getting embarrassed now "baby boy." Hyunjin slyly states, moving his face closer to Chans.

*door slings open*

"What's up mother fuc- OH MY GOD MY VIRGIN EYES." Minho screams.

"Minho babe... you're not a virgin." Jisung laughs.

"Ayo, why'd you guys stop walking- ewwww GET A ROOM YOU GROSS MFS." Felix groans.

"This is like the twentyth time this has happened. First in the living room and now in the dance practice room. Are y'all serious.?" Seungmin says, walking in and throwing his stuff down.
"All I want to do is get this mf dance down and RELAX WITH JEONGIN."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Yaddah yaddah yaddah, you guys act like you don't do the same thing.... well Jeongin and Seungmin don't cause they're to afraid to admit their feelings for eachother." Chan says, looking between his two friends.

"Wha- what do you mean.. that's.. no.."

"That's not uh hahaha what uhh no uh yeah noo..."

"Yeah, bustedddd." Felix says, wiggling his eyebrows. All six boys laugh. The targeted two give death glares.

"Anywayssss, let's get to finishing mastering this choreo, you all can talk about those feelings at the apartment while you "relax." Changbin says, walking over to the music stand to start hooking up the speakers.

■■■■■■■■

  Soooo hahaha, it's been awhile 😅 but finally here's an update for you guys <3 thank you for being so patient!

Ouh uhm, would any of you guys like to be in a Haikyuu gc? Like maybe one where we rp characters or smthn?? I just recently got into rping and I think it would be fun and a good way to make new friends n stuff!
~L