-54-

Once reaching the kitchen, the two go to grab everyone's snacks. However, the tension between the two is very obvious. A couple days ago, Seungmin came into Jeongins room so they could watch a movie and well, they ended up cuddling. Cuddling isn't unusual for them, but they both felt very differently than the last times they've cuddled.
Making the first move, Seungmin sits the snacks in his hands to the side and walks to where Jeongin is.
Looking up from where he is squatted and grabbing the drinks for everyone, Jeongin is met with Seungmin looking down at him.
Slowly raising up from getting the drinks, Jeongin heres "Innie.. is it ok if I kiss you?" leave Seungmins mouth.
A million thoughts cross through Jeongins head, but he can't voice any of them, instead all he can manage is a flushed face and an aggressive head nod in approval.
"Jeongin, please give me a verbal answer, I dont want to do anything you don't want me to," Seungmin says.
"Seungmin, please kiss me, I've been to scared to make a move and have been waiting for you to do something or say something."
With that, Seungmin raises his hands to wrap around Jeongins shoulders and pulls him closer, their faces just inches apart.
"Is that so Innie," Seungmin slyly says with a smirk on his lips. Inching closer, he continues talking, "do you know how long I've tried to put this off because I didn't know how you were going to react or if you felt the same? I've hopelessly fallen for Yang Jeongin, you're so entrancing, I can't get enough of you, being just your bestfriend has been to hard, especially when there's so much between us."
"Seungmin I -" Jeongin begins to say, but before he can finish, Seungmin tightens his arms around Jeongin bringing their faces even closer and kisses him.

•••••••••

In the living room, the other boys have been waiting for their snacks and drinks to come so they can finally start the movie they all agreed to watch.

"....guys, where the fuck are Seungmin and Jeongin with our shit," Minho says, preparing to get up to go check, but can't because Jisung is sprawled on him and not moving.

"That's a good quest..." Changbin begins to state, turning to look toward the kitchen walk way, which Seungmin and Jeongin just so happen to be walking out of. Snacks & drinks in hand.

"There you all are, jeez" Minho groans out. "Pass the snacks."

After all the snacks have been distributed and the drinks have been handed out, almost everyone cuddles up with their partner and Chan hits play on the movie.
Seuning and Jeonging have yet to cuddle like they normally do. It's not that it was awkward, neither of them knew what happened in the kitchen meant for them and their friendship. This didn't go unnoticed by some of the other boys in the room. But before anyone could begin to question it, Seungmin grabbed a blanket, laid it over him and Jeongin, and put his arm around the younger to pull him closer.

■■■■■■■■■■

this is kinda short, I'm so sorry. but here's an update I guess 😭??? cringe in its prime 💗

I updated finally updated my carrd after 2 years, I'm proud of myself 🙏🏻. Life has been so overwhelming and stressful, it's actually not even funny. You all genuinely would not believe the things I've experienced/ what life has thrown at me 😭. But, on a bright side, I was supposed to start my second semester of college tmr but it got pushed hack to Thursday because of snow/ the roads being bad 🙏🏻🙏🏻.

Also, I have 2 guinea pigs now, my chiestmas present to myself 🫶🏻!

~ Z