-3-

CB97✔

Liked by J

Liked by J.ONE✔, SPEARB✔, Aussie.Boi, and 105,678 others

CB97✔:  New album dropping soon!!

Comments have been disabled

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Upon reading this news, Hyunjin yeeted himself off his bed. The boys know hes a 3racha stan, but what they didnt know was that he was practically in love with Chan, aka CB97. Anyways, after yeeting himself off the couch, he immediately regretted it because well, it hurt, and Woojin yelled at him, " YAH, HWANG HYUNJIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE, DID SOMETHING FALL!? ARE YOU OK!?" hyunjin chuckles to himself, woojin always worries, hes like a mom. Instead of yelling across the whole apartment Hyunjin decided to head downstairs, "Hyung everything's fine, I just fell off my bed... 3racha are coming out with a new album tho! Isn't that exciting!" Before woojin could say something, Felix and Minho busted into the kitchen, "NEW ALBUM BITCHES, LETS PRE ORDER THIS SHIT!!!" They both scream. "Will you two be quiet, and stop using that language, Jeongins in the living room. And I swear, you 2 are not going to get any money from me for these albums, do you understand me." Woojin says as he flicks the 2 boys on the forehead. The boys groan in pain; then looking at Hyunjin with a sad expression, "pleaseee, we'll pay you back when we get payed next week" Minho pleads, while Felix just looks at him, sporting puppy eyes. *sigh* "fine, but only because I have the money and I love you." Hyunjins says as he walks to the living room. "Wait, where do we even pre order it at?" Felix asks. "The 3racha official merch site, Felix" Hyunjins sighs, clearly annoyed with the dumb blonde(no offense to felix tho😂).

After that whole ordeal, Felix and Minho both went back to their rooms, Woojin did as well, leaving Jeongin, Seungmin, and Hyunjin in the living room. "Soooo" Jeongin says, while looking at the other two. "Uhm, do you all want something to eat since Woojin Hyung isnt going to fix anything? We can order something for the other boys and put it in the fridge so they can have it later." Hyunjin says, "oh, and if you two want, we can rent a movie to watch or something." At that comment Jeongins eyes widen, "really Hyung! You're the best!"

Seungmin just nods with the younger, he doesn't say it often, but he appreciates everything the older does for them. Hes glad he has such close bonds with everyone in the apartment. He didnt realize the older was talking to him.

"Yah, Seungmin, I asked you if pizza was ok to order, me and Jeongin both agreed on it."

Seungmin nods his head, "yeah, sorry, I zoned out for a sec haha. What movie are we gonna watch?"

"Can we rent Step Sisters? I've seen the trailer for it, it looks really good! I think we'd all like it." Jeongin says to Seungmin, considering Hyunjin was on the phone ordering the pizza. "Uhm, sure innie." Seungmin says smiling.

~time skip bc I'm lazy~

"That movie was surprisingly good!" Seungmin exclaims.
"It really was! Oh, thank you Hyunjin Hyung for all of this, me and minnie really appreciate it. Now, if you two dont care, I'm gonna go to bed." Jeongin states while getting up.
"Of course Jeongin, I'm gonna do the same, goodnight you two." Hyunjin says while yawning and walking to his room.

After getting ready for bed, Hyunjin decided to go on ahead and pre order the albums for him, Felix, and Minho.
After doing just that, he falls asleep

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

This was probably trash but I tried 😅
I hope you all are enjoying the story so far, and thank you for reading it.
Stay safe everyone!💕
~L