Springing to get you(springtrap x reader)

//you guys waited omfg I love you all and let's say Springtrap looks like sonic99raes design OuO no human but cuteeee
It was your third night at Fazbear's fright horror attraction.
The guy on the phone said Springtrap is going to be out tonight but it is 4am and he has not moved.
'Why isn't he moving?!' You thought, you got upset because you have not seen him yet and you want to meet him.
Something grabbed your leg.
"Down here!" It sounded almost like a hissing sound but also like a human that was just stuffed in there.
You were going to scream but you had to be cool you never know, he can be an awesome dude. You looked down to see a golden bunny with blood stains and ripped places everywhere.
"So you're Springtrap huh?"
"Yeah I was wondering if uhh..."
"What?"
"I have watched you in that window there."
He pointed to the huge window in front where old Freddy would normally come and scare you.
"So THAT'S why I keep seeing golden ears and half eyes"
"Y-yeah, anyways I want to protect you from the old ones because I'm not really mean it's just....my job..."
"Fine as long as you keep balloon boy away from me I hate that guy"
"Fine by me"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 5am and balloon boy was about to kill you until Springtrap got down from your desk and told him off which scared BB and left you alone. Springtrap sat back on your desk.
"6am......I'll see you again tomorrow right?"
"Yeaaaah (Y/N). I'll see you heh tomorrow."
You and Springtrap walked to the exit.
"W-wait (y/n) I know it has only been a few hours since we met but I have never felt like this before.so...."
-kawii kiss here-
"You're mine ok?"
"M'kay." You laughed and walked home.
-----months later-----
'Fazbear's fright burns to the ground'
You read that line over and over again with tears threatening to spill.
'Burns to the ground'
Your springtrap was in there....or was he?
Someone or something hugged you from behind, you looked up to see a golden ear.
"Spring?!"
"I knew it was going to happen so I escaped...they don't need me."
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE!!"
You hugged him and he hugged back.
"You're living with meeeee!!" You squealed and he squealed as if you were a fangirl talking about Harry styles to your friend.
You got home and sat down while Springtrap jumped on your couch and fell asleep after that HORRIFIC accident at Fazbear's fright
-end OuO-