Mikey mouse (Mike Schmidt x Reader)

[Toy Penny: GAAAAH sorry for not updating I got lazy and writers block :U still have it but never mind.]
*the kawii (Y/N)'s POV*
You were looking for a job in the newspaper since you never really had a job and you found a job that made that awful memory come back...the Bite of 87'...
'Freddy Fazbears Pizza Night Gaurd'
'Payed:$120 every week (???)'
"Hm, seem like a good job."
You got to Freddy Fazbears Pizza 3 minutes before your shift...
You hear previous night gaurds DIED in there. You didn't take stuff like that seriously I mean...who would? Am I right?
After all the boring stuff you walked down to your office to see a rather cute looking boy.
"H-hello?" You asked looking at the chocolate brown haired male.
"Oh hey, you must be (Y/N) nice to meet ya." He said...god his voice was cute- WAIT NONO YOU JUST MET HIM GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER (Y/N).
"Well yes I u-uh am." You said as you sat down on the chair [fuck da rules there are 2 chairs]
3am...nothing happened just Bonnie moving around and sometimes your door but you weren't surprised since it was only night 1 and they wouldn't move much.
You and Mike talked a lot about random stuff and you were becoming nice friends.
6am DING DONG DING you finished your job
"Hey (Y/N) I'll see you tomorrow right?" He asked looking to the ground.
"OH! YES you will!" You replied with a huge smile, you hugged Mike and walked off...

~2 months later~
You had developed feelings for the cute guy you would tease him and call him Mickey Mouse [ you know cuz Mikey, Mickey? No? Oh....ok.]
Which you knew he would get angry but in a cute way.
No trouble really with the animatronics not even hard...wow. The previous guards must of been stupid.
You were at Mikes house and you knocked on the door and the man opened it and welcome you inside.
"L-Listen (Y-Y/N) I-"
"I like you too Mike." You said with no expression in your voice whatsoever
"Mine?" He asked and blushed putting Italy's- [NAO!!!]
-Many months later-
Mike had proposed to you.
You felt like the luckiest girl alive, you moved into his house and raised a beautiful child called Caroline...
She was grown up to be amazing,smart and very cute,she had a job as an artist which was her dream job....she kept all your promises when she was little....and she still kept them.
She truly loved you...
And you never forgot that.Mike loved you as much as she did, he would DIE for you <3.
-no YOU and Mike didn't die XD-
+++The End+++
[Toy Penny: I think this is longer than the others but anyways I hoped you enjoy this part....I love Mike he's so kawii CURSE YOU REBORNICAAAA but bye!!]