Toman

I awaken in a bright room, squinting my eyes, I sit up.

I look around a bit, I see Takemichi, but...it was him from 12 years in the future...I take a deep breath which seem to alert the other man he was with.
The dark haired male walked up to me "ah, your awake. Takemichi and I just got done explaining how this whole thing works"

The male turned around to look at a board "uhm...Takemichi..where are we?..I mean- who is that? WHAT'S GOING ON??!" Takemitchi and the male looked over at me

"oh! I totally forgot, Elizabeth, this is Naoto Tachibana" "this is the boy we talked to before. He also saved our lives." I look at the male and then I think about the boy

"but...didn't you say that he was gonna die?" Naoto went over to his computer. "For some reason I actually believed Takemichi, which ended up saving my life, but..." I got up "well then..that's good! We ended up saving two lives!"

I was getting my stuff and getting ready to walk out the door. "hey! How about we exchange-" my voice dies out when I saw the two men with such gloomy looks on their faces. "Hm? What's up?" I faced the two males

"sadly, my sister did not make it..." I felt my heart drop "Oh my god....I'm..I'm so sorry.." standing in shock, Takemichi looked up. "But I'm going to save her..." I laughed at him....straight laughed... "HAHAH, YOU? SAVE HER? HOW?? WHAT KIND OF Y/N SHIT? OH MY GOD HELP"

Once I stopped laughing I looked up at Takemitchi, who had a straight stone face. I sweat a bit "you're joking right? How are you even going to do that? She's dead it's not like you can...go..back..in..Oh."

Naoto looked up and put a hand on my shoulder. "Would you help us?" I stared at him for a minute. "How did she even die?" Naoto took his hand off my shoulder "She died in a accident, that was cause by...Toman"

My eyes widened. "YOU MEAN THE TOMAN? LIKE THAT SUPER DANGEROUS GANG??? THAT ONE??" Naoto nodded his head, "she must have been in some deep shit- Y'know to be killed by Toman in stuff"

Takemichi walked up to me "so will you help us or not?" I thought a bit "how are you even going to save her?" Naoto showed me a picture of two men "these two men are Sano Majiro and Tetta Kisaki. They are the head of Toman, we have to stop these two from meeting"

I stare at them a bit "alright..I'll help" I sighed 'well there goes my week.' With dread on my face I ask them two more question "so how are we even going to get into or yet even CLOSE to Toman? And what exactly is your sister's name?"

Naoto sat down "well is turns out Takemichi was actually semi apart of Toman when he was in middle school, I think he wanted to be a delinquent of some sorts. And for your second question, her name is Hinata, Hinata Tachibana" I nod and look at Takemichi "so do we go now or?"

Naoto shook his head "no, we have to do research first" I put my stuff down and take a seat "like what?" Takemichi followed after me "yeah, what?" Naoto sat at his laptop "we have to research on Toman of course."

————a week later————

After A week of researching on Toman we were finally ready to go back. "Are you two ready?" Wobbling a bit from being so tired I spoke "what...what are we doing again??"

Naoto face-palmed "your mission is to stop Sano Manjiro and Tetta Kisaki from meeting" I finally stood up straight. "Oh yeah! Alright I'm ready" Naoto and I looked over at Takemichi, he nodded his head. With that, we all shook hands.