Chapter 1 : " first day in school~ ♥"

( Author's Note )

So, this is the first time i'm writing a stories. I hope the readers will love my work. Curse my lack in love, i didn't know too much about love and romance. So hello, i am a kpoppers yet a lovatics :) i love demi lovato so much. However, i adore kpop group idols like Exo, BTS, 2PM, SNSD, GOT7, WINNER, GFRIEND, SONAMOO and VIXX more _(≥▽≤)/

*characters* (━▽━)/

Kim So Jung / Sowon - the heirs of the famous fashion branch company in Korea. His father is the CEO of the BeanPole fashion brand company. When she was 5, her parents divorced. Since then, her father takes the responsibility as her guardian.

Kim JongIn / Kai - the football captain of Seoul school of Performing Arts's team. His father holds the biggest shares in Korea's Toyota Motor Corporation. He has two elder sisters. As he is the only boy in his family, his father wants to give all of his business to him when he was gone. However, Kai loves music and football more which cause his father's anger.

Kim Na Hyun - a beautiful and humble girl. She once studied music engineering course at University of Phoenix, United States.

Im YoonA - a member of the most popular girl group in Korea, Girl's Generation or SNSD. Had a feeling towards Kai.

Ok Taecyeon - Yoona's old friend. He keeps a feeling towards Yoona since the high school time.

Wu Yi Fan / Kris - a Chinese-Canadian. He ranks the first in the school's "Prince of Charm" chart.

Im Jaebum - Yoona's younger brother. He loves to play around so much. Studied music engineering course at the same college as Nahyun's.

Son Wendy - Sowon's bestfriend. They grow up together. She lives opposite to Sowon's house.

Shannon William - Sowon's roomate when she was in Paris.

Part 1 : ( Sowon's POV )

"lol tomorrow, i'm gonna registered to Seoul Arts High School. Finally, my dream to become a fashion designer will comes true." muttered Sowon herself. Finally, her father approves her dream for becoming a fashion designer.

*next day :- Seoul Arts High School*

*BGM: one direction- best song ever* played~

"mmmm may I ask you something? Where is the reception?," asked Sowon to the workers at the college.

Because of her father's busyness, she was late for the college's enrollment. Because of too panicked, she ran as fast as she can towards the reception hall.

"BUK BUK BUK"

one over one Sowon's book falls from her grip. Because of too panicked, she accidentally bumped into a boy.

" Mianhae, I...I..I'm sorry. I really really didn't mean that. It was an accident. It's all my fault. I'm sorry," pleaded Sowon. Her voice sounds like she was holding back her tears.

Without saying any words, the boy just patting around his shirt and tidy up his collar and walked away.

"Snobbish!" upset Sowon while making a dork face.

" I said 'Im sorry' for about 100000 times and didn't even looked at me?! "
"AM I THAT WORST??!! UGHHHH!,"
" I hope that I will never meet that boy again FOREVER! I mean..at least until I graduated from this school," complained Sowon.

Without her realise, she's already late for the registeration. Without hesitated she quickly used her long, thin legs to run as fast as possible to the reception hall.

( JongIn POV)

" who is the girl that bumped into me just now? I guess I've seen her before. Is she new here? ," wondered JongIn.

" maybe I should ask Kyungsoo to gain information about her for me," suddenly JongIn gets an idea.
"Plus, Kyungsoo is the president of the school's leadership, so he knows a lot about the new transferred students," smirked JongIn.

The next day, Sowon went to the class. As she was about to enter, suddenly she felt likes someone pulled her bag from behind.

" what the....,"
"what the..WHAT??!,"

before Sowon had finished her sentences, suddenly she heard a voice. A male voice. She quickly lift her head up. Her eyes are wide-open. It was the guy that she met yesterday.

" Kim JongIn. The captain of college's football team, you can call me as Kai," introduced JongIn.

"So why are you telling me this?! I mean what is your intention? What?! Did you think by doing like that then I will fall for you?! ," Sowon voice raised a little. She had reached her limit. She thought that boy are trying to prank her.

" Who do you think you are? Scolding me like that? You are just a NEWBIE! ,"

Without saying any more words, Kai quickly walked away.

( Sowon's POV)

" am I being too harsh to him? Ahhhh~ otteohke? Should I asked for his forgiveness? Will he forgive me? What am I thinking about? He hate me like a monkey meets with a baboon~~," Sowon is talking nonsense while messing with her hair.

" why does I keep seeing him? Huuhhuu~ ," said Sowon depressed, plus guilty.

( JongIn POV)

" why can't I hate her? Eventhough she treat me badly,"
" I guess there's something wrong with my mind and my heart. It keeps telling me to meet her," said JongIn wondered.

( author's note )

Am i making the introduction too long? Mianhaeeeee~~ i will try to make it shorter for chapter 2 :)