Chapter 20 : " the untold secret "

" because I love you..."

YoonA's word is haunting his mind. Love is too complicated enough for him. It's hard for him to fall in love with anyone right now.

( YoonA's POV )

" Oh mai god! How can I just confess to him just now ," thought YoonA suddenly felt embrassed when thinking about the incident this morning.

" Yaahh~ where are they? The concert will be held next week? Majority of the staff at SME are asking about the costume ," mad Sowon while looking for all of her designer.

" Miss they are waiting for you at the entrance door ," said her assistant.

" fuhhh~ there they are ," said Sowon relieved.

Sowon went to SM building together with her designers to send the costumes for the concert next week.

While walking to meet the staff, Sowon realised Kai's presence. She walked away while catch a glimpse of him.

" I'm sorry for being late ," apologised Sowon.

" It's okayy. We're just worried that you might not be able to completed the costume ," said the staff.

" Oh No! I forgot to ask the staff if I can meet any of the Girls Generation's member to try on the costume and ask for their opinion ," thought Sowon in sudden while walking at the car park.

Sowon quickly ran back into the building.

" I'm sorry, where is Mrs. Park? " asked Sowon looking for the staff she met just now.

" She went to the meeting room just now, someone called her asking to meet SNSD's manager ," said the staff.

" Do you have any of the SNSD's phone number? " asked Sowon.

" I'm sorry, I am new here ," said the staff.

Sowon walked out upset.

" ughhh! What should I do now? I'm failed to become a good employer.

She lie down her head on the table. She took out some coins and buy some cappuccino from the vending machine to relax her mind. Her mind was totally blank. She doesn't know what she is supposed to do.

Suddenly she heard someone is pulling out the chair. Kai grabbed the file in Sowon's hand.

" What is the problem that makes you looks like a chicken? ," asked him while looking at the file.

" chicken?! " said Sowon in her heart.

" I forgot to ask the staff to give me any of SNSD's phone number. Their concert is coming soon so all of the staff and the production team must be so busy , I don't know what am I supposed to do now, I can't even reach for Kris ," explained Sowon long.

" What about Wendy? " asked Kai.

"She must be so busy with her group's promotion. I don't want to disturb her ," said Sowon low.

Kai took out his phone and begin to call someone.

"yeoboseyo? " a voice of a young lady heard from his phone.

" YoonA, can we meet tonight? " asked Kai.

" W..W..What? " stutter YoonA suprised.

" I want to see you tonight, can we meet at the Korea House by 9? " asked Kai.

" Ne..of course. Plus, I don't have any practice tonight ,"replied YoonA happily.

" So she will meet you at Korea House at 9 o'clock tonight ," said Kai as he hang up the call.

" Jinjja? Ahh..kamsahamnida ," replied Sowon.

" Please don't get is mistaken, I'm not doing this for you, I'm helping you because I think you as my friend. I will do the same things if this happens to Sehun or anyone that I know ," said Kai firm.

" Ne.. I got it ," said Sowon trying to understand.

* on that night at Korea House restaurant*

" annyeonghaseyo, mianhae I'm late ," said YoonA as she arrived at the restaurant.

" Gwaenchanha.. ," replied Sowon.

YoonA was so suprised to see Sowon's presence.

" But I thought it's gonna be only me and Kai.." said YoonA upset.

" ahh..mianhae, I forgot to tell you the reason I'm calling you here is to ask you to become the representative for SNSD to discuss about your costumes for your next coming concert ," said Kai.

" I've brought a sample of the costumes, I hope you will like it ," said Sowon.

While discussing about the costumes, YoonA keep on looking at Kai. It looks like Sowon was talking to herself.

" The design is great, I guess all of SNSD's member will love it , said YoonA.

" Jinjja? I'm glad to hear that ," said Sowon while packing up her stuff into her handbag.

Kai felt uneasy with YoonA's gaze.

" Won't you finished that? Can I have some? " asked Kai while pointing at Sowon's food. He's trying to avoid from YoonA.

" Ne..actually I had eat before coming here, so I'm totally full now ," replied Sowon.

" You can also have my food if you want ," invited YoonA.

" Gwaenchanha, I'm already full ," said Kai trying to reject.

" So I guess we have already agreed about the costume, it's already late now, I think I want to go back home," said Sowon asking for permission.

" I think both of us should go back too, plus you have a practice tomorrow right? " said Kai while looking at YoonA.

" Yeah..but it's still too early. Why don't we go and take some fresh air first before going back home? " asked YoonA to Kai while making some aegyo.

" It's okayy. You may feel tired tomorrow. Please take a good care of your health ," concerned Kai.

" okayy if that's so, thank you for worrying me ," said YoonA.

( YoonA's POV )

" Lol it's so much annoying, "thought YoonA when she remembered about Sowon and Kai just now.

" What? Are they think that it was romantic? No, they are not, NOT ROMANTIC AT ALL ," grumbled YoonA.

" So how was the date? " Sunny's voice woke her up from her daydreaming.

" Yeah, it was great, until that woman ruined up everything ," said YoonA mad.

" Who is she? " asked Sunny.

" That woman, who tried to steal Kai from me ," said YoonA.

" Her name is Sowon ," Kris suddenly interrupted from behind.

" Wait! Do you know her? " asked YoonA wonder.

" Yes, and she is Kai's ex-girlfriend ," explained Kris firm.

" What??! Ex-girlfriend?! " suddenly YoonA's voice raised a little.

( author's note )

I guess maybe there's are certain people wondering where is Taecyeon's part? Lol i don't know why this story is getting longer =.=  I hope you stay calm and continue on reading.. Mianhae~ (━▽━)/