Chapter 28 : " I love you "

" Saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida ," sing Sowon to Kris through her phone.

" kamsahamnida ," replied him.

" Oppa! mianhae.." said Sowon.

" Waeyo? " asked Kris.

" I didn't bake or give any gift to you ," said Sowon.

" Gwaenchanha, your wishes had also already cheers me up , gomawo~ " said Kris.

" Sowon-yaa, will you accompany me to the show today? ," asked Wendy when she entering Sowon's room.

" To the show? Ne! I've been so boring lately, please take me out somewhile," said Sowon while hanging up the call.

" So come on, let's dressed up! I have a show at KBS Hello Counselor at 3 ," said Wendy while looking at her watch.

" Ne! Please give me 5 minutes ," said Sowon.

" Annyeonghaseyo! Thank you for watching Hello Counselor , for today we have a special guest from SM new girlgroup member , Red Velvet and Kim Jongmin , please give a clap for them ," introduced the host.

" Did you bring someone to the show? " asked the host.

" Ne, Wendy brought her friend here ," said Irene.

" Where is Wendy's friend? Please raise your hand ," asked the host.

Sowon raised up her hand. The camera are focusing at her.

" How long have you known Wendy? " asked the host.

" We grown up together ," said Sowon.

For about one and half hour the show was on air , the show end with the last performance from Red Velvet.

" Thanks for accompanying me just now," said Wendy.

" It's nothing. Plus, you've been so kind to me all this time ," replied Sowon.

" Let's go and have some drinks ," invited Wendy.

" What do you want? " asked Wendy.

" It's okayy. I'll have anything that you ordered ," said Sowon.

" Two cappuccino please? " said Wendy to the waiter.

"let's take a selca together while waiting for the drinks ," said Wendy.

" Let me take it for you ," said Sowon.

Sowon took out her phone and sat next to Wendy. Suddenly she felt like there was something wrong with her hand. She can't move her hand properly. She accidentally dropped off the phone.

* PAPP!*

The phone fell into floor. She looked at her hand sadly.

" What's wrong? " asked Wendy.

" Ohh! It was my careless, I didn't hold the phone properly," said Sowon.

Sowon asked for a permission to go to the washroom for awhile. She was so in rush until she forgot to pick up the phone.

" I guess that she have been holding it since the show ," thought Wendy while keeping Sowon's phone.

" What's wrong with my hand?! " cried Sowon while holding her hands. She opened the tap and washed her face. She began to cry hardly. She slowly fell down sitting on the floor.

" Why she's being so late? The drinks has starting to cool down ," said Wendy feeling weird.

Wendy stood up trying to look on Sowon when suddenly Sowon came out from the washroom.