Chapter 3

'You can have my bed tonight, I'll have the couch,' Will informed me.

'I can't take your bed. You've already listened to me babble on about my problems and let me stay here and saved me from those men outside, I can't take your bed. I'm more than happy to take the couch.'

'Nope, I've already made up my mind. And besides, you could probably do with a good sleep.'

I looked into his eyes to show him how much I really appreciated it.

'Thank you.'

He pulled me up and took the cups to the sink. He pulled me up and took the cups to the sink.

'The bathroom is just there if you need to use it,' he pointed.

I grabbed my bag and pulled it into the bathroom.

'Where are the towels?' I yelled out.

'They are in a cupboard in there.'

I looked around and found it. I pulled out a brown towel and put it on the bench. I opened up my bag and looked through it to find the toiletries bag. I hadn't had alot of time or space in my bag to pack alot of things, but one thing I made sure I packed was toiletries.

I placed it next to the towel.

I slowly took off my clothes, trying not to hurt myself more than necisary.

As I came out of the bathroom, still drying my hair a bit, I felt like I was about to drop dead. Will had already fallen asleep on the couch and turned off the light, but he had left the beside lamp on for me. I quietly crawled into bed and driftes off to sleep.