Chapter 5

Two guys came bursting in.

'Willy how's it been mate? Fells like years!' One of them said, giving him one of those man hug/hand shake things.

He had brown hair and was average height. He had a playful smile, like a childs. But it was his eyes that stood out the most. They were bright blue. As blue as the sky on a bright sunny day.

They hadn't seen me yet.

The other one patted Will on the back.

'What's happeing mate?'

Just then blue eyes saw me. 'Oh Will, you didn't tell us you had company,' he smiled. The other one came over to me and left Will standing there.

He took a seat on my left.

'Hi, I'm Zach. Will didn't tell us he had a special friend,' he said, raising his eyebrows with a cheeky grin on his face.

'Hi. I'm Chelsey. Don't worry, Will wasn't expecting me, just as I wasn't expecting him.' I looked up at Will.

'I'm sorry,' he mouthed.

Blue eyes walked over to join us on the couch. He sat on the other side of me.

'I'm Julian, Will's best mate.'

'Pfftt get lost. Everyone knows it's me Jules. Face it,' Zach argued.

'I'm Chelsey, Wills... I don't know.' I hadn't really figured that out yet.

'So you're free?' Zach asked, 'no man would let his girl hang out with another guy at his house, and obviously you and Will ain't happening. So your still on the market?' He added.

'You do realise I'm not a house yeah?' I responded.

'You know what I mean.'

'Zach drop it,' Will told him.

'So how did you and Will meet?' Julian asked.

'Umm, well basically last night I was being chased by some drunk guys and Will saved me. I turned down the alley way to get away from them and that's when he saw me.'

'Ha! Well that's a story to tell the kids,' Julian laughed.

'So Will is she coming along to the game or what?' Zach asked.

'I don't know, would you like to come Chelsey?' Will asked.

'Sure, why not.'