I met you

I am Jess, aka Jessica Camille,I am 18 years old and I finally graduated from my school. It's my favourite season, cherry blossoms season. Yes, I love to read books and like to stay alone. That was one of the reasons I didn't had any friends, everyone in school just called me a bookworm and no one wanted to talk to me. So I just read my books and stay alone my vision is perfect even tho I read thousands of books you know~

I was sitting at my favourite spot, it was under a tree and reading my book, i looked at my watch and it was 6:00 o'clock , I panicked and hurriedly started walking toward the bus stop to head home. Suddenly someone bumped into me and I fell down.

"Are you okay?"

I heard a deep calming voice

He offered me his hand to stand up but I refused it and stood up by my own.

" Y-yes... I am.. fine" I answered.
I didn't even looked at him and hurriedly picked up my books, he also helped me pick the books up and i was about to go and then that guy grabbed my wrist and said
"Are you not gonna say thank you? How rude..."
" Thank you" I said and when I turned around to bow at him I just freezed and couldn't move, his eyes were blue like ocean and his deep brown hair was smooth and silky like butter. My eyes were locked with his. And then I muttered

"is.. he.. real?"

"Huh?" He said

I flinched and saw the bus arrived.
"Thank you very much" I said and ran to the bus.
I could see him standing there looking at me in confusion while my heart was beating like crazy!

**At home**

"I'm home" I said while going to the washroom

"Welcome home sweetheart" mom said
As I was going to the washroom i thought about that guy I met today and blushed-

"What happened~ why are you blushing? ~ did something good happend?" Mom asked

" No Mom!! Nothing happened! "I said while blushing and went to wash my face.

I came back and sat on the chair to eat dinner. And my mom served the food.
I ate till my tummy blasted! Because I was very hungry.
But I felt something weird about my mom today... She was a little different today... I don't know why!

"Mom"

"Yes dear?"

"You got beaten again.. right?"

"What are you saying dear... No!"

"Yes, stop lying I know everything, That bruise on your hand what is that?"

"T.. that.. is.. nothing.. don't worry... "

"Why do you always get beaten! Why do you not say anything to dad! Why don't you defend yourself!"

[Jess's pov]

My dad is a jerk! He always beats my mom for money! He spends all money on alcohol and if mom doesn't give him money....he beats her...my mom works day night to give me a proper meal everytime. I really want to help my mom...but I can't do anything...I want to move somewhere very far away from my house! I hate living here!

I went to my room and slammed the door and started crying... and just like that i fell asleep while crying.

______________________________________
End of chapter 1.

Heyy this is my first ever story so please don't mind if it's boring :/ and lame and I'm sorry if I have any spelling mistakes.... BECAUSE THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING! The real plots will amaze you~ stay tuned for more!! Hehe! Have a nice day. ♡