going back home ( part 2 )

[Jess's pov]

We started walking again.... But... That was weird.. why did louis disappear without saying anything? Well... Whatever! I should focus on how to convince mom to come here... I hope she won't say no..

*Time skip*

Jess : we are finally here...
*Jess is standing infront of her house*

Tess : finally! So.. now go! Ring the bell Jess!

*Jess sighs and was about to ring the bell but the door opens and Jess's mom is standing right infront of her... She was kind of nervous because she was missing for a day and afraid her mom will be angry... But her mom pulls her into a tight hug and starts crying*

Mrs.Camille : *in a worried voice* WHERE WERE YOU, HUH?? Do you know how much you made you mom worry about you!?
Jess : *starts crying too* i.. i am sorry mom...

*Mrs.Camille doesn't say anything and looks at her daughter's face*

Jess : anyways.. mom... Meet Tess

Tess : hello!

Jess : she is my friend.. and I've been living at her house.. and actually I am here to take you there... Tess's mom has said we can rent their second floor.

Tess : Yes aunt! So don't say no please!

Mrs.Camille : I...what...i..i don't know..will it be okay?

Jess : yes mom! Please

Mrs. Camille : okay.. i guess..

Jess : *Tess and I say "yay" and give a high five*

*Tess helped them pack their bags and went back to their new home!
Mrs.Camille became really good friends with Tess's mother like their daughters~ and it all was going good~ but Jess had to prepare for college now.... She was excited but a little nervous too

Tess being a great friend has always encouraged Jess, in such a little time they became really good friends!*

______________________________________

Wanna read more? 👀 Then vote RIGHT NOW! Tap on the star!!!

Thank you so much! ❤️ I really appreciate it dear~ keep supporting 💜✨

This chapter was a short one but i promise there will be a long chapter soon! 👀 So keep my story in your list so you can get notification when I post a new chapter~~ hehe <( ̄︶ ̄)> have a nice day/night~~ byebyeeee