New start

**5 in the morning**

[Jess's pov]

I woke up very early and I'm planing to RUN AWAY FROM HOME. I will find a new place where only me and mom will stay! No more of this fights and arguments.

I have enough money to go and disappear for 2 days and in that time I will also find a new house for us.

I packed my bag and left a note for my mom so she doesn't worry about me when I'm gone.

[6:40 am]

Jess : I am just wandering around here and there...I didn't even ate breakfast. I'm so hungry! I think I should go and eat something first..

Jess : uhm where did I put my phone-
*Searching bag*

Jess : HEYY HEYY!

Thief : hahahaha you won't get your bag anymore **bonk**

??? : Hahaha now you got your head smacked with my bat!

Theif : aaaaaaaaaaahhhh **runs away**

[Jess's pov]
I was watching everything that was happening and I smiled when I see him again.

??? : Hey we meet again...haha.. *blushes*

Jess : thanks for catching him or..or..I would have lost my bag.

Louis : I am Louis and you?

Jess : I am Jess...Jessica

Louis : that's such a cute name~ so what are you doing here so early in the morning?

*TUMMY IS CRYING GIVE ME FOOD AAAAHHH "sound"*

Louis : let's grab some food you must be hungry *giggles*

Jess : *pout*

[Author's pov]
They went to a bakery shop nearby and ate waffles~ and as Jess couldn't go to home she spent the day with louis~~ cute right~ TIME SKIP MUAHAHAHAHA IT'S 8 PM.

Louis : where is your house I will walk you to your home

Jess : Ah... actually...I can't go home... because...I ran away.

Louis : what the- where are you gonna go now??

Jess : I don't know! I came to find a new house but then I met you, so I spent the day with you *Smiles*

Louis : thanks for spending your time with me...I like to be near you **blushes**

Jess : hehe~~ me too~~

**Both leans in for a kiss muaaaaahhh**

AUTHOR : CUT CUT CUT what did you think, I will actually make them kiss this soon? *hahahaha* NOOOO WAYYYYY. let the scene begin again!!

Louis : Thanks for spending your time with me... I like to be near you **blushes**

Jess : anyways... Go home byee.

Louis : Wait- you can't go home right? Then where will you go?

Jess : you don't need to worry about that

Louis : Yes I do! It's so dangerous outside at night, you shouldn't be alone outside at night *worried face*

Jess : I know...

Louis : you can come to my house if you don't mind

Jess : but-

**Louis offers his hand**

[Jess's pov]
He looks so pure and innocent..is he even real? I just met him yesterday and he's worried about me being outside at night? He doesn't even know me that well! But what is this strange feeling I get whenever I see him? He looks like an angel from heaven! Why do I feel like I can trust louis? He is just too good to be true....
______________________________________
A/N : comment if you enjoyed the chapter~~~ maybe the chapters are short but it takes a lot of time to write it 😩💓

AND THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO I MAY BE CRINGE BUT WHAT CAN I DO?
Share my story with your friends 😁🥺 please please please ~💓 and vote toooooo please~ hehe thank you for reading!!! 🐱