Bad boys don't deserve care !

TOP: Zhehan & BOTTOM: Simon
Pairing: ZhehJun

Summary: Simon did something that might have triggered a dark side in Zhehan, making him angry for what he did, but would Simon be able to explain him on time what had happened? Or would Zhehan take the matter in his own hands?

Word Count: 3340

***

" Please Zhehan ~ Let me go, it hurts" Simon screamed in pain. Zhehan chuckled in response, " What did you call me?". Simon gulped at Zhehan's question, he knew Zhehan wasn't playing games and he actually was serious this time. " Please master, let me go, it hurts" he screamed once again pulling the ropes that bound his hands over his head in a harness. " Then answer me! Why did you do what you did ?!" Simon gulped once again as Zhehan had figured out what he had done.

Three hours ago ...

" Simon~" Zhehan was home after a heavy day at his work, all he wanted to do was cuddle against Simon and nothing more than that. But when he came back he was in for a big shock. Simon was sitting on the couch and sitting opposite him was Miles. That wasn't the only thing he saw. He saw Simon laughing and touching Miles' shoulder and his arms, only Zhehan knew this was Simon's way of flirting with someone. Zhehan was in utter shock to see Simon do that. At that moment he knew he was going to torture Simon even if he was begging to stop. Zhehan coughed to get the attention of both Simon and Miles.

Simon looked at Zhehan and immediately retrieved his hands off Miles. He looked at him and smiled as he got up to hug him. But Zhehan didn't respond and brushed past him, sitting beside Miles " What brings you here Miles ?" Zhehan asked in a sweet tone. Miles smiled " Oh ~ You left these at work" he said, giving him a file. Zhehan took the file from his hand and looked at Simon. " Keep it inside the room babe and make sure to stay there" he said in a cocky way.

Simon gulped in fear as he knew what Zhehan had in his mind. Simon smiled awkwardly, taking the file from his hand and walked towards their shared room. On the way over to their room, Simon was nervous the whole time. He didn't have any idea what Zhehan was planning for him and honestly that made him more impatient by the minute. All he knew was he was going to be punished for what he did.

After thirty minutes ...

Zhehan came inside the room to see Simon was sitting on their bed nervously fidgeting with his fingers. He was totally freaked out and looked as though he was waiting for his results after giving an exam. As soon as Simon sensed someone in the room he looked up and standing beside the door with his arms crossed was Zhehan. He was staring at Simon with his eyes filled with anger. Simon got up from the bed and walked over to Zhehan.

" Zhe...Zhehan, babe, I'm..." he was stammering, trying to find the right words to say to him. But Zhehan wasn't ready to listen to any of those. He walked over to his closet and bent down searching for something. Simon peeked behind him trying to see what he was doing and as soon as Zhehan bent down, he knew what he was about to receive next. " Babe..I..." he called Zhehan once again, but stopped mid sentence when he saw Zhehan walk over to him.

He walked over to the harness that lay in the middle of the room, he put the giant box he had taken from his closet on the floor and ruffled inside the box trying to get what he was desiring for at the moment. And when finally his hands had found what he was looking for, he grinned as he took out a giant red rope. He straightened them out, throwing it over the sides of the harness. Tying a small knot, his hands never did once look at Simon. Which made Simon even more anxious of what was about to happen next.