Graduation Gift

THEME:: UNIVERSITY AU ( TEACHER / STUDENT )
Pairing:: Simon ( Top ) & Zhehan ( Bottom )

Summary:: Zhehan has a crush on his professor and decides to test his luck.
Word Count:: 2258

***

" Okay, today I will revise about the ancient life in the red part of the city " It was the topic for the day taught by Professor Simon and everyone either giggled or laughed because as an Ancient History major in university, everyone knew what Red Part of City meant. Zhehan was curious as well because it meant that his favorite professor would be talking about brothels which meant he would be talking about sex. Zhehan smirked at the topic for the day and his professor looked exceptionally handsome as well. It was overall a bingo for him.

Professor Simon was a new professor at the university, he was young, handsome and charismatic which caught everyone's attention as soon as he entered the university. It was sure to say that Zhehan himself was spun for him as well, who wouldn't be, he had this mysterious aura on him which only pulled Zhehan more and more closer to him everyday. Sure enough Zhehan wanted his professor in the most lewd way. He just wanted him.

Zhehan bit his pen as his vision was focused on his professor. Today Simon was wearing a black tie over a light blue button-up and jeans that were just snug enough to drive his imagination wild. When Simon went on and on about the ladies who suffered being in the red part of the city, Zhehan let his eyes wander up and down Simon's body, imagining a new use for each part.

Even in the clinical, fluorescent-lit classroom he was sexual. Zhehan spent the 50 minute class period imagining his lips — his jawline — on his neck, finding me in secret, maybe painting him out and punishing him, his imagination was wild and so was he. The week Simon spent on explaining part of history beautifully made Zhehan not open his textbooks to read any further. Usually Zhehan was the topper of the university who had immense interest in studies, he would even study way before his professor's would teach him so that he could answer in their class. A student such as that wasn't really concentrating much after Simon started teaching, it wasn't as though his grades fell, it was that Zhehan became more silent in his classes as his attention was only fixated on Simon and nothing else seemed to matter.

When the semester was about to end in a week and so was his university life, Zhehan felt bolder. Surely he wanted to make a move, if the consequences of being rebuffed were so low? What could they do? Zhehan was almost gone. And so Zhehan became consumed with the idea of hooking up with Professor Simon.

At first, Zhehan thought he could be subtle. But Simon certainly noticed when Zhehan came wearing a very tight fit, his white T-shirt with a very low neck almost caught Simon's attention as the usual Zhehan preferred buttoned shirts and loose fitting pants. Once Zhehan entered his classroom in his outfit for the day, he made sure to pass Simon while going to his seat, he heard a mild chuckle making him smirk that he had successfully caught his professor's attention. But understandably, Simon never did anything more than cast a lingering glance in Zhehan's way.

" He'd get in too much trouble," he reasoned. "I'm going to have to be the one to do something~" Zhehan put his mind into creating the perfect plan; "I'd just have to present him with an opportunity he couldn't say no to" he mumbled under his breath.