Two

When Liam opens the door, he is surprised by what he sees. Or rather, who he sees.

It is a man in a plain gray tee and black skinny jeans. His black hair, shaved at the sides, is tied up into a short ponytail. He also sports a short moustache, and tattoos cover his arms. In fact, he looks rather similar to Zayn, however Liam can't remember Zayn mentioning about any relatives visiting him that night.

When the man sees Liam, he smiles, showing off the neat rows of white teeth. "Guys, I think we're at the right place," he exclaims, turning to his left. He seems to be talking to someone else.

"Um... excuse me? Who are you? What are you doing here?" Liam asks, stepping forward to make sure that the odd guy would not barge into the house.

"Hello Liam, I'm Zayn. Nice to see you mate." The man extends a hand for Liam to shake.

"Zayn?" Puzzled, Liam turns his head and sees the Zayn he knows, still sitting on the couch, on his phone.

"What?" the Zayn on the couch looks up from his phone when he hears his name. "Who the hell is at the door?"

"I don't know, he claims that his name is also Zayn. You know him?" Liam asks. Zayn shakes his head and stands up slowly, walking towards the door. Curiously, the rest of the boys also make their way towards the door to see who it is.

"Who are you?" Louis' eyes narrow slightly as he looks 'Zayn' up and down.

"I told you, I'm Zayn," the man laughs. "Ok, you might not believe this," he continued, "but I'm actually Zayn Malik. I'm from the future, and I've come to see you guys."

At that moment, all five of the boys snort. "Future?" Niall chuckles. "Is this some kind of sci-fi movie? Come on, everyone knows that teleportation doesn't exist!"

"Exactly!" Harry agrees. "Are you okay? Do you need a ride home? We could send you home if you want."

"I swear I'm not lying!" 'Zayn' protests, gesturing once more to someone on his left. "Looks like you all need to see this."

The five boys of One Direction can't believe their eyes as four other men step in front of the door. One of them has quiffed hair in a mix of blonde and brown. He has blue eyes and looks just like Niall.

The other has wavy brown hair swept to his right. He is wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans, which shows off his feminine curves and looks good on him.

The third has short brown quiffed hair and facial hair. He has a red plaid jacket on and a white shirt underneath. He looks quite muscular.

The fourth has long, luscious curls up to his shoulders. He is wearing a dark silky-looking blouse, unbuttoned to his chest, black skinny jeans, and brown boots. As Louis stares at the curly haired guy, he can't help but admire his beautiful, piercing green eyes and eyelashes- just like Harry's, only more matured and serious. In fact, he is quite intimidating.

All of them have tattoos except for the blonde one. In fact, the five men seem to resemble the younger boys as they stand next to each other, peering expectantly at the younger boys.

"Do you know who we are?" 'Zayn' says, gesturing to the guys beside him. The younger boys open their mouths to speak, but no sound come out. They all know the answer, yet they can't believe it. Each of the younger boys stare at their future selves in awe, not believing their own eyes.

Finally, younger Zayn speaks up. "You're- you're us? One Direction?"

As the five men at the door nod, the younger One Direction rub their eyes, trying to wake up from their weird dream.