Four

The next morning, the One Direction boys wake up to the sound of their alarm clocks ringing. Rubbing their eyes, they suddenly recall what happened last night and silently convince themselves that it was all a dream. However, deep down in their hearts, they can feel a burning desire to work hard. They are determined to be a greater band, with their music known to everyone all around the world. They want to make a positive impact on the music industry, spread good music all around the world.

The five boys jump out of bed and get ready in a flash. They are prepared to work on their new album, make it a success.

A few months later, Up All Night is released. To the boys surprise, it quickly shoots up to the first few places on the iTunes top charts. But that isn't enough for them. Soon, the album reaches first place on iTunes as well as the Billboard charts, making One Direction the first band ever to get their debut album to #1 on iTunes.

But this isn't the last of One Direction. The band proceeds to go on their first tour around the world in December 2011, travelling to places in Europe, Australia and North America. They also proceed to write and record their next album, entitled Take Me Home, and release it in 2012. Still considered as a new band, many people are amazed by the number of awards One Direction have already gotten in their first 2 years. Some even predict that One Direction is going to be the greatest band ever in history.

In 2013, Midnight Memories is released. Many people are amazed by how their music has matured. Once again, the album reaches #1 in the iTunes top charts, breaking the record for the first band to ever have their first 3 albums at first place on the charts.

In November 2014, One Direction's fourth album, entitled Four, is released. As expected, their previous record is again broken by themselves- the first band to ever have their first 4 albums at first place on the charts. Meanwhile, rumours are being spread around- about One Direction fading out, disbanding and girlfriend rumours. This doesn't stop One Direction. In 2015, they proceed with their 4th world tour, On The Road Again, where they visit new continents such as South-East Asia. All of them are men now, aged 21 to 23, but still as popular as before. Now, they have millions of fans behind their back. They are still well-known for their generosity and humility, for raising money for donations as well as charity football matches. But, above it all, the boys know that their success is all because of the directioners, their fans, the ones who have gotten the boys to where they are now, the ones who will always have their backs.

It was a humid night in one of the countries in Asia, one that they have never been to before. The boys have just finished their OTRA show in the country. As usual, the boys were in the living room of their hotel suite, surfing the internet on their phones.

Just as the clock strikes half past 11, Niall suddenly recalls the "dream" that he had 4 years ago. He remembers how motivated they were- so much recording, promoting, interviews and such. He remembers one of the older boys telling their younger selves: when you look back, you'll see how far you've gone. Now, looking back at the past, Niall suddenly feels a strong rush of nostalgia for the 2011 days. He decides to share his odd dream with the other boys, hoping that they wouldn't judge him.

"Boys," Niall says, "ya know, I had this dream 4 years ago. I dreamt that us from 2015 kinda... we kinda teleported back to 2011 to visit our past selves. It was quite weird actually."

"Really, Niall?" Liam exclaims. "Me too! And I thought I was weird."

"You are, Liam," Louis laughs, ignoring the glare from Liam. "Just kidding. Me too, I actually thought I was just imagining things."

Zayn nods. "Yes, I remember that," He smiles.

"So it wasn't a dream after all..." Harry says thoughtfully.

The five men look at each other, grinning. They don't speak a single word, but they each know what the others are thinking.

"Let's do it, boys," Niall exclaims and everyone nods.

Five men, the one with the brown-blondish hair, the one with brown eyes in a plaid jacket, the one with the curls and the amazing green eyes, the one with brown wavy hair, his fringe swept to the side, and the black-haired one with many tattoos on his arms.

They made it.