Invitation

Yuqi's POV

We got into her house and her mom greeted me.

"Oh wow I thought Miyeon was lying about having a friend!" Her mom said looking at me and Miyeon.

Miyeon didn't look so happy about her mother saying that and looked away a bit annoyed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Cho!" I said while smiling and bowning.

"You too!" She said and heading of to the kitchen.

"Let's fo to my room." Miyeon said looking at me.

"Okay." I said.

Her room was fully black, everything was black. Even her window!

"Oh wow you have a dark room!" I said trying to break the silence.

"Yeah I like it like this, it's calming." She said while looking through her bag.

"Here!" She said as she was handing me a little box.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"It'sa gift!" She said smiling brightly. "Go on, open it!"

I opened the box and inside there was a necklace with the initials 'MY'. It was really pretty.

"Oh wow! I love it!" I said happily.

"Do you want to put it on?" She asked smiling.

"Sure!" I said and she helped me to put the necklace on.

"You look great!" She said looking in my eyes.

I felt like my stomach is being filled with butterflies. I then realised that I actually love Miyeon.

"Thank you." I managed to say before my voice left me.

I fell for Cho Miyeon! I can't belive it!

We spent a few minutes together, talking and then her mother called us to eat dinner.

"It's delicious, Mrs. Cho!" I said while smiling.

"I'm glad you like it!" She said.

"So, since when do you guys know each other?" Miyeon's mom asked us.

"Since the first day of school!" I said, looking at Miyeon.

"Well you seem like a really nice girl, Yuqi!" She said while smiling.

"Miyeon, can you bring some napkins from the kitchen?" Her mom asked Miyeon.

"Sure." Miyeon said and got up to leave to get the napkins.

"Yuqi, look. Please take care of Miyeon. She hasn't had a good friend since kindergarten and she needs you. So please don't break her heart!" Her mom said looking at me with her sad looking eyes.

"I'll take care of her Mrs. Cho! Don't worry!" I said as I was smiling at her.

As I finished my sentence, Miyeon came into the room with the napkins.
She looked at us suspiciously.

"What were you talking about?" She questioned us.

"Well I uhm.. I asked Yuqi where she is from." Miyeon's mom said trying to cover the truth.

"Oh okay." Miyeon said.

We finished dinner and it was time for me to get back home. Miyeon would drive me back since it was pretty late and dark outside.

"Goodbye, Mrs. Cho!" I said as I bowed.

"See you again, Yuqi!" She said.

I got in the passenger seat, next to Miyeon. We talked a bit on the way to my house.

When we got there, we said goodbye to each other and I enterted the house.

As I was locking the door I heard a loud noise coming from outside.

I went to check and...

-------🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁-------

Cliffhanger hehe.