The Dance. Ending.

Miyeon's POV

I woke up to the sound of the birds singing. I got up and went to the bathroom. I entered without knocking to check if somebody's in there.

I froze when I saw Yuqi completely naked taking a shower. Thankfully I left before she would have seen me, but I was red like a tomato.

'I can't belive I saw that!' I said to myself.

I got ready and went downstairs. I saw grandma getting ready to make her birthday party. She invited a bunch of friends and relatives.

I helped her put the decorations outside the house. It was a sunny day, even if it was really cold.

Yuqi came to help too. She decorated the birthday cake and made a lot of lemonade and orange juice.

We put our gifts on the gift table and waited for the guests to arrive. It was already one pm and half of the guests arrived.

We started the music and watched how everyone had a great time dancing. Since me and Yuqi were on the side looking at the guests, we weren't dancing.

I got bored of sitting so I did what had to be done.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked Yuqi looking in her eyes.

"S-sure." She stuttered, somehow.

We danced like it was the last day of our lives. It was the best feeling I've had while dancing.

After half an hour of dancing we were both exhausted. I grabbed her by her hand and took her to a more quiet place.

We were sitting on the grass under a tree. I looked at her, still holding her hand.

"Yuqi.." I said in a more silent voice.

"Yeah?" She responded.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" I asked looking in her eyes.

I leaned in for a kiss. We kissed for three minutes straight. We finally backed away from each others lips.

"Of cours I will." She said and smiled brightly at me, looking in my eyes.

-------🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁-------

Aaaa! I can't belive I finished the story! This chapter was a little short but it was fun to write. I hope you all liked it!

🎉 You've finished reading | 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 | 𝐂.𝐌𝐘 𝐱 𝐒.𝐘𝐐 • 𝐌𝐢𝐐𝐢 🎉