Prufrock Preparatory school

(Jessica Snicket pov)
It have been days since the teather and we lost count Olaf. We don't know What we should. This is the first time me and my father has failed. Me and my father sat in my father taxi. But then the phone start to call. My father answerd. ''Jacques Snicket.'' Said my father. ''On the case.'' Said my father and hang on. ''What was it?'' I asked. ''We are going to prufrock Preparatory school, Larry is stuck in freezer.'' Said my father. ''Alright.'' i Said.

We have drives for some minuts and was at Prufrock. We went inside the school. ''Were are we going to?'' I asked. ''The cafeteria.'' Said my father. ''And where is it?'' I asked. ''This way.'' Said my father. We walked to a room Which must be the cafeteria. We went over to the freezer. I took out my spyglass and warmed up the hinges. My father kicket down the door. We saw Larry, he looked like he was freezing to deatha. Well he was in a freezer so it make sence. ''Snicket?'' Asked Larry. ''That's us. Jacques and Jessica Snicket.'' I Said. ''Did somebody call for a taxi?'' Asked my father. My father picked up Larry like a baby and we made our way to the door. ''I've got to Get the book to the Baudelaires.'' Said Larry. ''Try not to speak unntil we get some hot chocolate in you.'' Said my father. The a girl came in. ''Well, Well, if it isn't a cake-sniffer and his cake-sniffing friends.'' Said the girl. Cake-sniffer? She must be Carmelita spats. ''You must be Carmelita spats.'' Said my father. ''How do you know?'' Asked Carmelita. ''I work for an organization that keens Tabs on young people of interest.'' Said my father. ''Well, obviously. I'm interesting.''interesting Can mean a few differensiert things. A polka-dont is interesting but no one looks good in one. This man here is my friend, and i don't appreciate anyone mistreating my friends, no matter What age they are.'' Said my father. We started walking  towards the door but i stopped and turned back to Carmelita spats. ''Oh, one thing. It takes one to know one, Cake-sniffer.'' I Said and we started walking again. ''You stood up for me.'' Said Larry. ''Going back to school Can be traumatic. That's Why i keep a trauma blanket in my cab.'' Said my father. ''My hero.'' Said Larry.

We finaly came to the car and started driving. ''It was good we found you before you died.'' I Said to Larry. ''Yes, thank you.'' Said Larry. ''No problem.'' I Said. ''Can i burrow a phone?'' Akses Larry. I gave him a phone. And started talking to someone. ''That's What i'm saying. Olas is here. My disguise was discovered. The library is closed, and there's a girl Who keens tap dancing.'' Said Larry. O no. Nobody like tap dancing. ''They are not alone. The've made friends. There's a stunningly skillful librarian Who's keeping an eye on them. You should see her shelve books.'' Said Larry. ''I'm sorry. I'll go right back now and...'' before Larry could say anything i took the phone. ''We need to Get Larry into the city to be treated for frostbite and overexposure to off-Brand dishwasing liquid. We will leave the meter running and be back at prufrock soon.'' I Said to the person on the other side of the phone. ''Hurry. These are dark days.'' Said Jacquelyn. I hang up. It was silent in the car.

Jessica Snicketजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें