Madam Lulu, Naz Villian and bad news

(Jessica Snicket pov)
Me and Olivia drived for a while and finally made it to Caligari Carnival. Olivia parker the car and we went to find madam lulu. We saw a tent whit the V.F.D symbol on. ''I think That's is madam lulus tent, it has the V.F.D symbol on it.'' I Said and pointed at the tent. ''Yes is madam lulu't tent becouse of the symbol, not becouse is a color sign whit the text madam lulu.'' Said Olivia and pointed at the sign on the top of the tent. How could i not see it. ''Wow. Let's go.'' I Said.

We walked inside the tent. There was no one there. ''Hello.'' I Said. ''Is anyone here.'' Asked Olivia. We went deeper in the tent. We saw a woman, she sat whit her back to us. She must been madam lulu ''Who are you?''Asked madam lulu. ''My name is, Jessica.'' I Said. ''Jessica Snicket.'' I Said. Madam lulu turned to me and smiled. ''Jessica.'' Said madam lulu Who was my aunt. ''Aunt kit.'' I Said and gave her a hug. I haven't seen my aunt for so long time. ''I misses you so much.'' I Said. ''I misses you too.'' Said my aunt. We went form each other and kit went to Olivia. ''Who are you?'' Asked Aunt kit. ''I'm Olivia Caliban, librian on prufrock prep until Duncan and Isadora Quagmire got kidnapt, i went to the city to Get help where i meet, Jacques and Jessica Snicket and become a volunteer.'' Said Olivia. Aunt kit held out her hand. ''Kit. Kit Snicket.'' Said Aunt kit. Olivia shakes it. ''Jessica, What are you two doing here?'' Asked aunt kit. ''Esmé are after the sugar bowl, she know where it is, aunt kit, we need your help.'' I Said. ''Where is the sugar bowl?'' Asked Aunt kit. ''Heimlich Hospital. That's all we know.'' Said Olivia. ''I will try mu best but i don't know for how long i wil be gone so i need someone to be madam lulu for me.'' Said aunt kit and looked at Olivia. ''You want me to be madam lulu?'' Aske Olivia. ''You are the only one i Can Ask.'' Said aunt kit. ''I say yes.'' Said Olivia. Olivia found the keys to my father taxi. ''Take the taxi.'' Said Olivia and gave aunt kit the keys. ''Good luck.'' Said aunt kit. ''You too.'' I Said and hugged my aunt Godbye. Aunt kit went out the tent.

''We need disguises.'' Said Olivia. We looked around after some disguises. I saw a Cabinet and when inside. I saw a sign whit the text 'Various Fakery disguises'. It was so much disguises there. ''Olivia, i found something.'' I Said. Olivia went over to me in the cabinent. ''Perfect.'' Said Olivia. I found a cape and a blue wig and took it on me.

 I found a cape and a blue wig and took it on me

Olivia found the madam lulu clothes

Olivia found the madam lulu clothes. ''Mabye you should change name.'' Said Olivia. It was the best idea if count Olaf showed up. ''If someone Ask, my name is, Naz Villian.'' I Said. ''Alright, Naz.'' Said Olivia. We both started to laugh. ''I think Mabye Naz should have a story, so it's not like she just coming form no where. And if count Olaf coming before my aunt. Me and Olaf aren't best friends.'' I Said. ''Mabye Naz Villian Can be the new madam lulu's god daughter Who is here to learn how to be a fortune teller.'' Said Olivia. ''Yes, i like that.'' I Said. I looked around the cabinent and saw some movies. ''Olivia, look.'' I Said pointing at the movies. ''I think this movies is importend, and there is something that make me wanna whatch them.'' I Said. ''If it is movies here it must be a projector.'' Said Olivia.

We took the movies and went out of the cabinentand and looked around the tent for an projector. I went over to the crystal ball and looked under the tabel. There was it an projector. ''Olivia, i found it.'' I Said. Olivia went over to me. Olivia sat one of the movie in the projectot and we wached the movie. It was a party at the V.F.D headquartes. It must have been before i was born. We saw Jacquelyn and Gustav and Joesphine and Montgomery and Dr. Orwell and we saw Larry and i saw my father and my uncle. I started to laugh of how weird my father and uncle looked. It felt good to see uncle Lemony, Even tough i almost never saw him. ''That man whit Jacques, Who is that?'' Asked Olivia. ''Tha my uncle, Lemony. My aunt and my father little brother. He is death now. It feel's good to see him.'' I Said. Olivia placed a hand on my shoulder. ''He is gone, but never forget.'' Said Olivia. Me and Olivia found a place we could Sleep for the night.

It was in the middle of the night right now. ''Good night, Jessica.'' Said Olivia. ''Good night, Olivia.'' I Said and we fell asleep. We woke up of the snunset. ''Good morning Jessica.'' Said Olivia. ''Morning.'' I Said.

Olivia have made breakfest. I sat down whit a tabel and started eating. I didn't it so much, i thinked about my father, the Quagmires and the Baudelaires. I hope they are okey, ''What are you thinking?'' Asked Olivia. ''I just feel like i should stay there, in the village, shut my father, rescue the Quagmires and the Baudelaires. It just feel like i have failed.'' I Said. ''Jessica, you haven't fail anyone. You are only a kid. And we haven't been where we are now whitout you. You have been so brave, Jessica. Jacques know it, i know it, your aunt know it, the V.F.D know it, the Quagmires will know it, the Baudelaires will know it, Even count Olaf know it. And i hope you do it too.'' Said Olivia. It felt good talking to her. ''I do. Thank you Olivia.'' I Said. It was a good mother, daughter moment but then a newspaper flyed in the tent and broke my heart. On the newspaper i stood 'COUNT OLAF HAS BEEN MURDERED' but it wasn't count Olaf, it was my father. My father, Jacques Snicket. My aunt brother, Olivia best friend. Death. I couldn't belive it. ''Jacques...'' Said Olivia sad. ''No. It can't be true. No.'' I Said and started to cry. Olivia pulled me in a hug. ''He is death, Olivia. My father is death. What am i going to do now?'' I Asked. ''Don't worry, Jessica, don't worry. I'm going to take care of you.'' Said Olivia. i just sat there, crying in Olivia's arms, i just couldn't belive it. Since i was born have my father always tok's care of me. And now he was gone, i was an oprhan. Me and Olivia got away from each other. ''Olivia. Please don't leave me.'' I Said. I have lost my father i didn't want to lose Olivia too. ''I would never leave Jessica, i love you.'' Said Olivia. ''I love you too, 3000.'' I Said. Little do i know that Olivia soon will leave me.

Like you Can see so have i take that i love you 3000 from Marvel and i hope it's ok