Again

"Where is Taehyung?!!" Sooyoung barked into the meeting room. Her face shows that she is angry and worried about the man's name, Taehyung.

"Agent Sooyoung, relax" The other agent tries to approach Sooyoung, but she stops him.

"Where is Agent Taehyung?" Sooyoung looks at them one by one. She waited for them to answer her question, but no one. No one responded to her, instead simply lowering their heads.

No. She hates it when the other agents lower their heads when she asks a question because that means something bad has already happened.

"Shit!" Sooyoung quickly left the meeting room and rushed to their boss's room. She did not even knock and just burst inside the room.

"Where is Taehyung?" She posed the same query as to her boss.

"Why are you looking for him, Sooyoung?" The boss asked her back

"Just answer me!" Sooyoung almost threw a punch at her boss.

"Doing his job obviously, well, you don't need to be his partner anymore" The boss just answers annoyingly.

"Where is he right now?" Sooyoung asked again. She knows they are hiding something from her because no one gave the right answer to her question.

"Code black! Code black!" The speaker sound can be heard through the building and it is not a good sign. Code Black means one of the greatest agents ever got serious injuries.

Sooyoung rushed to leave her boss's room. She felt something was wrong with the warning sign.

She arrived on the ground floor within a minute. A large number of medical personnel are on standby to assist the agents.

"They are here!!" The loudest voice of the guard makes the medical staff waiting at the emergency entrances

Sooyoung just looks from far away. hoping that it is not the man that she is waiting for.

Sooyoung swore she saw a man in a black suit and his face was covered with blood, including his clothes. A knife was still stuck in his stomach and his hair color.

That was Taehyung's hair color. He is the only agent that allows him to dye his hair any color he wants. The most recent is the beige color. Sooyoung rushed to help the medical staff, but it was too late. The medical staff is faster than her. Sooyoung almost lost her balance if someone had not caught her.

"Are you alright, Sooyoung?" The man that she was waiting for was standing there. He changed his hair to blond this time.

"Tae-Taehyung," Sooyoung stuttered because she could not believe Taehyung was there.

"Yes is me." Taehyung frowned and he was kind of shocked when Sooyoung hugged him.

"God!" Sooyoung cries on his chest. Taehyung swears it's been a while since the last time Sooyoung hugged and cried in his arms.

"Hey Sooyoung, are you alright?" Taehyung cupped Sooyoung's face and wiped her tears. Sooyoung just nodded before hugging him again. Not just Taehyung, but the agents around them are shocked when Sooyoung is hugging Taehyung because all the people in the building know how much Taehyung and Sooyoung love to fight and bicker over everything.

"Sooyoung, calm down," Taehyung whispers some sorting words to calm Sooyoung and they walk to Taehyung's room at level 30 of the building. Both of them were still hugging each other. Taehyung even covers Sooyoung's head with his coat so no one can see her crying face.

They sat on the couch in the room. Taehyung did not even say a word and just let Sooyoung hug him and rest her head on his chest. The truth is, he just finished getting treatment. He had injuries to his body. Almost all of his body was covered with a bandage and Sooyoung had no idea about it.