Odd eyes

Taehyung, the mighty vampire, decides to find a woman who keeps on coming into his dream. He can't even have peaceful sleep because of her. Every time he sleeps, she always comes and begs for him. At first, he decided to ignore it, but it has been a year and he keeps having the same dream. Every time he dreams about her, it always ends up being a nightmare. No, he's not dead, but the poor woman is.

"Taehyung," A man with jet black hair patted his shoulder.

"Ohh Jimin" Taehyung gives his best smile. He doesn't want to make his childhood friend worried about him.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Jimin asked while taking a seat beside V, who just smiled and sipped the blood.

"Nothing, just another nightmare" Taehyung smiles and enjoys the night view.

"About her again?" Jimin inquired because Taehyung always tells him about his dreams.

"Yup!" Taehyung put the glass to the side and glanced at his best friend, who sigh heavily.

"And you still cannot find her?" Jimin hoped that his friend would deny him, but guess luck is not on his side today.

"Nope!" Taehyung sighed and leaned on the couch. He had already explored the world just to find her, but still, the woman remained a mystery.

"Are you sure she is alive?" Jimin could see that Taehyung was nodding

"She keeps on appearing in my dreams and always leaves me hanging" Taehyung chuckles at the end. I guess he is falling in love with the woman who keeps on appearing in his dream.

"I told you that it was annoying because she kept on coming into my dream, right?" Taehyung looks at Jimin, who is finishing his blood in one gulp.

"Yeah, you said that she is annoying." Jimin chuckles at Taehyung, who is smiling at him.

"Guess I am falling in love with her." Jimin almost falls from his seat if Taehyung was not holding his hand.

"Are you serious?!?" Taehyung chuckles at Jimin's reaction.

"She's radiant bro" Taehyung mumbles but loud enough for Jimin to hear it.

Jimin chuckles slightly. He cannot imagine that a woman from his best friend's dream success would make his best friend head over heels toward her.

"Guess she is special" Jimin drinks the blood again after the servants pour the new one.

"I really want to meet her and congratulate her because success makes you fall in love," Jimin swears, Taehyung never falls in love with anyone, even the prettiest vampires and humans fail to make him fall in love with them. For the past 500 years, he has never been in a relationship with anybody.

"I really want to meet her but I can never find her." Taehyung roughly ruffles his red hair.

Jimin admits that Taehyung is frustrated. Suddenly, something crosses his mind.

"Taehyung, what is the woman not a human?" Taehyung gives a curious reaction while waiting for Jimin to finish his sentences.

"So you think she is a vampire? Jimin, you know that I al-" Jimin cuts Taehyung's words even before he finishes them.

"I mean she is a half-blood Taehyung," Jimin explained, explaining success made Taehyung think

"You know that we cannot get a dream about human rights and you have never met her," Jimin states the fact.

"And we travel to a lot of vampire places, but still cannot find her." Jimin's bloody red eyes look straight at Taehyung, who is in deep thought.

"I am very sure she is a half-blood." Taehyung looks at Jimin, who had just completed the puzzles.