Fate

A young lady walking in the rain. Alone. Her clothes are fully soaked but she is walking like nothing happened. She looks like a walking body without a soul. Her gaze seems so empty, her steps are slow.

Bukk!

A body embraces hers. A warm and tall figure back hugs her. She knows who is. His fragrance is enough for her to recognize him. One word to describe this feeling is safe.

"I found you... I found you..." He keeps on repeating the same words meanwhile she. She feels touched and his words just make her tears keep on falling. Slowly he loses the hug and looks straight to her eyes.

"How many times should I tell you that you always have me" He is holding both her arms. Slowly his hand moved to her hands. Now her cold hand can feel the warm

"Warm..." She mumbled before looking at him. Their eyes meet. Slowly her lips form a smile

"Your hands feel so warm" She repeats

"Sooyoung" He pulled her into a hug. Knowing that the woman's heart is fully shattered

The same goes for him

She loves another man

And he loves her

"Tae-Taehyung-a" Slowly she lost the hug. He can see a smile on her face

"Thank you!"

"Thank you very much!"

"Thank you for staying with me!"

"Thank you for everything you have done"

She said while controlling sobs. She won't know why but knowing the fact that he is with her makes her feel better

"You don't need to"

"I'll stay with you forever"

"I'll stay with you till the end of the line so-" Taehyung tried to control his voice

"So you don't need to worry about anything!"

"You don't need to worry about being alone because I will always be with you" He smiles when he can feel Sooyoung tighten her hug on him.

"Let's go to my house. You need to change" He said and both of them walked to his house

Bip!

Both of them get in. The warm atmosphere welcomes them, slowly making them stop shivering.

"Go to the bathroom first. I'll get the towel for you" He said and rushed to his room while Sooyoung went to the bathroom. Take off her clothes and take a warm shower. She feels much better

Tok! Tok!

"Sooyoung, I left the towel on the chair. You can take it later. The clothes are on the bed in my room."

"Alright, Tae" After 20 minutes. Sooyoung finished her bath. She covered her body with the towel.

"Oh, you finished already." Taehyung looked away after finding her with a towel covering her body

"The clothes in my room" Taehyung continue without looking at her. Too shy.

"Thanks" Sooyoung doesn't know why fate keeps bringing them together. No matter how far she runs Taehyung will come and save her, comfort her, and treat her wounds until she fully recovered

"Taehyung..." She finds him in the kitchen, he seems so lost until he doesn't even realize Sooyoung is there. He was in deep thought and she knew...

"Don't do something stupid Taehyung-a, keep your feelings alone or she won't meet you again" He whispered to himself and punched his chest, hoping the beat to be normal again because he knows she would never looks at him the same as he looks at hers

Tuk..

Tuk!

Tukk!!

His punch gets louder, trying to release all the pain that he feels

"Stop!" Sooyoung voice filled the kitchen area. Taehyung was too stunned to move

Sooyoung pulled Taehyung's arm to make him face her, his eyes meeting hers.

"Why are punching yourself?.."

"Why are you getting mad at yourself?.."

"Why are you blaming yourself?.."

Cat got his tongue, her eyes filled with tears again, and he failed to protect her. He thought of being the one that could protect her from this world and he became the one that made her cry too.

Sooyoung can see the tears filling his eyes, his guilty look, he seems so fragile. She never know her protector can be this weak and showing the weakest side of him just because he makes her cry.

"D-Don't cry" His hand hanging in the air, he wants to wipe her tears away but he can't...

Sooyoung can see, how he seems so careful around her, and he respects her even though he wants to get rid of the tears, he thinks about her...

She realized he loved her too much, no! He loves her from the beginning of time, from the moment they introduce themselves. But, she just can see it clearly now. Where is she when he always stay by her side?!

"Taehyung..." Taehyung wipes his tears using his sleeves before falling to his knees

"Mian!" He apologies on his knees

"I know you realized it already.." He chuckles softly at the end but Sooyoung know, he just want to hide his pain

"I'm sorry for falling in love with you..." This time he looks straight into her eyes.

"Please don't push me away, I-I get rid of this feeling a soon as possible if that makes you feel uncomfortable but! B-but.." He chocked on his tears

"But please don't push me away, let me protect you! Let me protect you until you can find someone that can replace me" He begged not knowing...

He did not know that Sooyoung would pull him into a hug. Resting his head in the crook of her neck. His warmth always calms her and now she knows the reason.

"Thank you" He shocked

"Just stay, I won't push you away, just stay with the feeling so the warmth in you won't get away. Just stay..." Sooyoung tightened her hug when she felt Taehyung's arm slowly linked to her waist, gripping her shirt like his life depended on that.

That night, for the first time in her life she saw Taehyung cry for her.

They spend around 20 minutes there. Don't mind anything until Taehyung starts the conversation again.

"You should eat your dinner right now" Slowly, he put his hands behind her knees and on her back before carrying her in bridal style.

He puts her on the kitchen island, lets her watch him reheat their dinner while serving their dinner. Slowly a smile forms from her lips. She jumps from the kitchen island and back hugs him. Taehyung was surprised before glancing at his waist. A pair of arms hugging him, he holds her hand and turns just to find her smile at him.

He pulled her into a hug and lifted her a bit so she could link her legs to his waist, resting her head on his shoulder. They spend a few minutes with him moving around with her still stuck on him.

For the first time, everything feels so perfect and feel so right.