1.

I walked into the villa. I felt so powerful and like a boss bitch. I always wanted to do that slomo entrance. No one was there, I guess I was the first islander. This was so exciting. I start to hear some noise and I look at the entrance. This gorgeous girl comes walking into the villa.

"Hey gorg" She says.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask her. 

"Oh yeah. I am Olivia, but please just call me liv" she says. She seemed so sweet but has some sort of fiery energy to her. 

"Okay liv, I am (y/n)" I tell her my name. 

"That is such a pretty name for a pretty girl" she compliment me.

"Oh shit she is beautiful as well. Why is everyone so gorgeous" I say as a new girl comes walking in. 

"Hey guys, I am Ivy!" she says while walking in. 

"I am Liv and this is (y/n)" Olivia introduces herself and me to Ivy. 

"Heyy girly, can I just say you are absolutely stunning and I love your bikini" I say. She was wearing a orange bikini it just suited her. 

"Thank you. You guys are breathtaking" she says. 

"There is another one coming" Olivia says and points out to a new blonde girl. 

"Good morning!" she said very cheerfully. 

"Good morning, what is your name" Ivy asks the new girl. 

"I'm Lucy, what about you guys ?" she says. 

"I am (y/n)" I tell her. 

"I'm Liv short for Olivia" 

"And I am Ivy" 

"We are four now so there is one more girl to come" I point out. 

"Hey future besties" the final girl comes in and says. 

"Hey there" Lucy says.

"I am Spencer" she introduces herself. 

"I'm Lucy that is (y/n)" Lucy says

"Hi,  that is Liv" I introduce Liv. 

"And that is Ivy" Olivia says. 

"Hey!" Ivy say to spencer. 

"I guess that's all of us. Let's go sit and chat at the famous fireplace" I say.

We walk over to the fireplace. This was so surreal. I remember watching love island as a kid and now I am on the show.

"Ok, so what do you guys do for work or uni" Ivy asks. 

"I am in uni majoring in musical theater" Lucy tells us. 

"I am a beautician in London but I am from Devon" Olivia says. Makes sense her makeup is flawless. 

"That is so cool. I am a model by day and bartender at night, in London as well !" Spencer says. 

"I work as a veterinarian assistant and I do a bit of modeling too, in Birmingham. What about you (y/n) ?"  Ivy says and then asks me. 

"I am in uni, and I am majoring in sports management, in London but I am from (y/t) and I play college football and netball on the side " I tell them about what I do. 

"Oooo, we got an athlete in the villa" Spencer jokes. 

"Haha" I laugh. 

"Hello girls, welcome to love island. Are you ready to meet the first five boys ?" Laura says as she walked into the villa