5

Everyone ran to Ben to see the text. 

"Ben, Amelie is waiting to take you on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa" Ben reads out. 

"Olala, amelie is coming to steal ur man lou" Spencer jokes. Lucy starts to look very jealous. 

"Yeah, she better watch out" she says and laughs. 

"Okay girls, I'm going to head out to my date. See you guys later" he says.

cameramans  pov

Amelie sits down. 

"You ready, he should be coming in a few seconds" I tell Amelie. She is very pretty, but she seems very nervous. 

"Okay, wish me good luck" she says 

"Good luck" I tell her. Ben comes out and sits down. 

"Hi, I am Ben" he introduces himself. 

"Hey, I'm Amelie. First off, you look amazing" she says. She starts to look more confident. 

"Thanks, you look really good as well" he says and laughs. 

"So, let's just get right into it. What's your type on paper" she asks him. 

"Mm, I don't really have one but people say that I have a thing for brunettes. What about you" Ben says. 

"It's all about the personality but I would say that you're my type definitely" she says. These answers are really basic and boring. 

" As soon as you walked in a noticed your tattoo, is that new Zealand ?" she adds on and points out Ben's tattoo. 

"Yeah, my father is from New Zealand and his mentality really helped me succeed in football even though he wanted me to play rugby" he explains. 

"That's cute, you play football?" she asks him. 

"Yeah, I do for Chelsea and England" he tells her. 

"I knew it, you looked so familiar. My brother is just a football fanatic" Amelie tells him. 

"Yeah, so what do you do" he asks her. 

"I'm a chef but I basically do nothing right  now but my dream is to have my own restaurant" she says. 

"Wow, that's really cool. I can not cook for my life. That's something about us footballers, we can't do the most basic tasks. Mason's mom still does his washing" he tells Amelie. 

"Wow, that's embarrassing. Maybe I can teach you how to cook some meals" she flirts. 

"That would be awesome" he says and smiles. 

"So, why is a hot shot footballer like you on love island" she asks him. 

"Um, yeah. Actually love island contacted the single ones on the squad and I was like why not, I have nothing to lose" he says.  

"What about you" he adds on. 

"I've been watching the show for awhile now and im single ready to mingle. I applied and got in. so how long have you been single" she says while laughing. 

"Around 3 years, i've been focused on football. My last relationship ended really badly. I kinda threw a fit when she decided to go on love island 2019" he tells her. 

"Oh shit really, I'm sorry. What's her name" Amelie asks Ben. 

"Joanna" he says. 

"Oh her, she came in casa amour right" she asks. 

"Yeah, maybe we shouldn't be talking about my ex but how long have you been single?" he says. It seems like it upset him that they were talking about his ex. 

"A few months, but nothing too serious. Its been a lot of small flings and a bunch of dates" she says. 

Ben's phone gets a notification and he looks at it. 

"I guess. I got a text. Ben and Amelie, please head back to the villa #getonwiththebanter" he reads out. 

"Thanks for the date, hopefully it won't be the last one" she says. 

"Yep, you will love the other islanders" he says and gets up. The two of them walk back to the villa.

I cut the camera off. 

(Y/n) Pov

"Hey, are you ok" I say and lay next to Lucy on the day bed. 

"Yeah, I mean it's not like I own Ben. It's just one date, it will be fine" Lucy says. She looks really sad that Ben was out with the new islander. 

"Yeah, plus you have 5 fit fellas to play around with. Just stay away from Mase" I tell her to try to cheer her up. 

"Okay, will do" she says and shows a little smile. 

"Oh here they come" I say. Ben and this brunette girl came out holding hands. 

"Hey, guys" she says. She seems very nice. 

"Let's all gather round the fire pit" Ben says. 

Everyone starts to sit down. I sit down on the edge next to Lucy. Mason comes last and sits down next to me. He takes his arm and wraps it around me. 

"Is this ok" he whispers to me.

"Yeah" I whisper back and give him a quick kiss. 

"I got a text, Amelie, welcome to love island, in 24 hours you will couple up with a boy of your choice" she reads out.