3

"Hey, so tell me about you" he says as we sat down at the fireplace. I still could not believe that I was here with Mason. 

"There is not a lot to say but, Im 21 from (y/t) and I am a college athlete" I tell him. My life was pretty boring. Wake up early workout, practice, eat, go to classes, eat more and sleep repeat. 

"Oh sick yeah, you do football right" he says. 

"Yep, it's a lot of work but it's worth it in the end" I say to him. 

"Are you thinking of doing club or national football in the future ?" he asks me. 

"Yeah definitely, I've had a few clubs interested in me for awhile and I have been called up to my national team" I tell him. Playing club football is my dream but the unequal pay is just not it. 

"Wow, that's crazy. What clubs are you aiming for" he asks me. 

"My dream since I was younger was to play for Chelsea" I tell him. 

"I'm living your dream then" he teases me. 

"Yep you are i'm kind of jealous that your teammates with Kanté" I tell him. As you can tell I love Kanté and he is a legend. 

"He might seem all nice and humble but he likes to cheat when it comes to playing card games" he says to me.  

"Yeah me too, if I am being honest" I say to him. If I need to cheat at games I will. I know it's bad but I like to win okay. 

"Ooo, there's a cheater in this villa" he shouts. I try to shut him up by jumping on him. 

"Ohh shut up, I like to win" I say and he laughs. 

"Miss competitive, what are you majoring in tho" he asks me. 

"Sport management nothing to special" I tell him. 

"No that's cool, you could be a club or national manager and boss players around" he says. 

"Says the gaffers fav" I joke. 

"Not true" he says and gets defensive. 

"Trust me it is, from Southgate, Lampard and Tuchel" I say. It's true he is basically the teachers pet but with the manger. 

"I mean yeah, I guess that is kinda true" he says and laughs. Mason has the best smile. I couldn't help to smile back. 

"So tell me a bit about you now" I ask him. 

"You probably already know this but I'm 22 from Portsmouth and I am Chelsea's and England's midfielder" he tells me. 

"Yeah, I totally don't know that" I say sarcastically. 

"Guys, we have to get ready for the welcome party. Hurry up" Olivia shouts to get us. 

"Let's go beautiful" he says and gets up. 

"So we are already at that stage then" I say to him. 

"I guess so, maybe you should start to call me hot stuff" he says. 

"Calm down money mase, one step a time okay hot stuff" I say. 

We walk back to the bedroom where I got my outfit and headed to the girls. 

"Okay guys, how are we feeling about your coupling situation" Lucy asks us. I started to curl my hair with a straightener. 

"I like mine, Mason is amazing" I tell them. The girls all start to oooo and hype me up. 

"Jack is really nice at first I was a bit skeptical but we'll see how it goes" Ivy says. 

We continued to get ready. I wore a cute little sage green dress. Everyone looked so amazing. We walked outside to the patio and got some drinks. 

"Why are the boys doing, it's taking them so long" spencer complains and takes a sip of her champagne. 

"Hello, hello the party has arrived" Jack comes out with the boys. He had some sunglasses on and jeans and a shirt. It was kinda cute he looked he was ready to party and drink. 

"someone looks like he is going to get drunk tonight" Lucy says. 

We all talked and got to know each other. We had some dinner. The boys are really funny and fun to be around. I think that its gonna be really fun with them and I am excited to see where my journey goes with Mason. 

"I got a text" ben shouts.