Chapter Thirty-Nine

it has been a week since I was admitted, I was sitting in a wheelchair with Em softly sitting on my lap riding along with me as my mom was pushing the wheelchair to the car, Em was so excited after finding out that she was going to be a big sister that she has helped me more than she will ever know. when we get to the car she grabs the bag out of my mom's hand while my mom helped me get into the front seat and she put my bag and hers in the back end before getting into her car seat, fastening her seat belt, and smiling at me as I get comfortable in my seat and smile back. 

While mom and I were on our way back home I got a call from management, "Mr.Styles, we are going to need you at the office today at around 4 pm to discuss your medical issues as well as the tour." one of the management team members said. "Alright, I will be there," I responded before hanging up and looking at my mother, "Yes baby I will keep an eye on her." She said making me smile because I didn't even have to look at her. 

As we got closer to the house I started getting flashes of what happened that night and I started remembering what happened and why it happened. I flinched away when my mo softly put her hand on my shoulder. I could feel myself start to hyperventilate. "Harry. Harry, breath Hunny." She tries to calm me down and all I said was, "Louis." before passing out. 

I am pulled out of the blackness an hour or two later, I feel someone sitting on the bed next to me, I feel a damp rag on my head and hear Louis's voice talking to me so I kept still and quiet. "I hope you know that I never moved on, I don't love her as I love you Hazza," he whispered into the darkroom. "Louis?" Zayn called out to which I hear him hum, "Elenor is on the phone for you." he didn't respond just got off of the bed and walked out of the room, and after he left I heard Zayn say, "I know that you're awake Harry." Zayn said, so I just opened my eyes but didn't respond. "Why did you have a panic attack in the car H.?" He asked. I then think about why this all happened and I start to cry and explain what happened that night, not realizing that Louis was now in the room again, he heard everything and when I saw his face he was completely pissed off. 

"Harry, you need to press charges, get a restraining order against him, let the police know what he did so that it never happens to you or anyone else ever again," Louis said softly, to which I agreed but it scared the hell out of me because I didn't want this to happen again but I also never want to see him again because I don't that pain. he grabbed my hand and started to sing, 

 "My heart, your heart 

Sit tight like bookends 

Pages between us 

Written with no end 

So many words we're not saying 

Don't wanna wait 'tilit's gone 

You make me strong 

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you" 

But I don't care, I'm not scared of love 

'Cause when I'm not with you, I'mweaker 

Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong 

That you make me strong?"