Chapter Fifteen

After constant asking from Louis and begging from Emilia I agreed to let her go to the concert with a few agreements. I had to go with her, management could not know that I was there, I needed to be away from the fans, and Em was to be safe and happy at all times. I want my daughter to have the time of her life tonight so that is why I didn't let Zak know that we were going to the concert all he knows is that I am taking Emilia out for the night and that we would be home late. 

Louis and I spend some time together getting Em ready for the concert, She wore a black Jean skirt that I got the boys to sign in sharpie with an old band t-shirt from when Lou and Lux were touring with us, she paired it with bright red toms and I tamed her curls and put her hair up in pigtails with her curly hair looking so cute. 

Louis and I packed a bag for when we would have to sneak out the back of the venue where the concert was being held, and we were soon off to watch this concert, to Emilia's first concert. When we get there Em and I are lucky enough to be riding in the back seat of Louis's expensive-looking SUV that just so happened to have tinted windows and a barrier between the driver and backseat passengers, so nobody knew it was us and nobody knew that Louis had passengers. We soon pull into the underground parking area for all of the backstage workers. I got out hoping that nobody would notice me with the shirt, sunglasses, and beanie covering my curls. We got out of the car and Louis was quickly on the other side of me picking up our daughter that snuggled into his arms. 
"I have a private reserved VIP area for my entourage, which tonight will be you." Louis said still walking, "Lou, thank you for doing this." I said with gratitude. He just smiled his beautiful smile like always and added, "love it's really no problem. I want my daughter to have the best time possible tonight. And it would make me happy if you were having the time of your life as well. You have been putting your happiness and safety behind everyone else, you make sure our daughter is fed and happy and strong and she's becoming such an amazing woman, at three years of age she has got so many manners, she is so strong and brave and smart, and that's because she was raised properly, she was raised by you and your ethnics were beliefs your manners your love has shown her who she needs to be, and who she should be. She is a mini you Harry, her curls and her attitude are all you. She may have all my features but she's all you Harry and that's what makes her amazing, that's what makes you amazing." He said gazing into my eyes and I was falling deeper into those pools of blue eyes but was pulled out of that state of wanting to kiss him, by not only our daughter but Louis stylist and personal assistant as well as the voice of Niall, Zayn, and Liam. 

Louis then looked at his assistant and told him, "take my guest up to my VIP box." And his assistant didn't bash an eyelash just nodded his head and asked us to follow him. Em give him a quick kiss on the cheek and wished him good luck and said this was amazing. And I had to agree for some amazing reason this was going to be amazing.