Chapter Twenty-Two

it wasn't that long later that Em and I were pulling into the drive of the place that we have called home for so long now. When I pull my car into the garage I see that Zak's car is missing, thank god for that, maybe I can get Em to eat some lunch and lay down for a nap before he gets here and all hell breaks loose.

We went into the kitchen while I made us some sandwiches Em went to her room to put her bag up and put her toys away. She also changed out of the jeans she was wearing and slid on one of my old shirts. When she came out the sandwiches were made, an orange was cut into slices for her and she had some chips on her plate as well. We both sat at the island and ate our food, and she must have been exhausted because as soon as she was done eating, she gave me a kiss and went to her room. 

After cleaning up lunch and starting the laundry, I sit and think about what I have done in the past three years to make this place home. What has happened between Zak and me, what has brought us together and what has pushed each other so far apart? As I continue to sit there and think about the past three years I hear the garage door open up and Zak's car pulls into his parking spot.

He must have noticed that Em and I were back because he stormed into the house looking pissed as ever, "where the fuck were you? Were you out fucking around with that fag boyfriend of yours?" He kept spitting into my face. But, before I could answer his questions, he grabs onto my hair and starts to drag me to our room which was on the second floor while Em's was on the first. I didn't make a sound even though his grip on my hair was extremely tight, I didn't want my baby girl to wake in fear of what he would do to her.

As he dragged me he continued to call me derogatory names, like whore, slut, fag, and so on. he continued to call me that until we got to our room where he threw me onto the bed and said, "If you want to be a whore, I will show you what a whore is." he pushed me onto the bed. I tried to move, to get away from him, to get up and move but I soon was met with a fist in my face, more than once. As I was blacking out I could feel him continue to strip me and have his way with me. As I passed out all I wanted to do was be in Louis's arms.