un.

DONATELLA AND THE MALFOY'S arrived at King's Cross. Lucius Malfoy snarled at Tella and she snarled right back at him. "I'm gonna find my friends. If you even know what those are. Later, losers."

She ran straight through the barrier between platforms nine and ten and looked up to see the Hogwarts Express. She let out a deep breath and smiled, finally going home.

She got onto the train and went looking for two of her friends. She was walking along the corridor when she finally heard something useful. "Wonder what he teaches?"

She opened the compartment door. "-, isn't there? Defense Against the Dark Arts."

Deciding to make her presence known, she smirked. "Honestly Bilius, you shouldn't even be asking such stupid questions."

Their heads shot up faster than you could say 'Quidditch'.

Hermione gasped and engulfed Tella into a strangling hug. "You have no idea how worried I was, Donatella Inej Black! You didn't even send a single letter! Oh, Tella, you are so pretty! Did you dye your hair? You probably did. And why do you smell like smoke? Oh and are you wearing make-up? And since when are you taller than me? And what did-,"

Donatella, Harry and Ron stared at Hermione with wide eyes. "Let the woman breathe, Hermione," Ron saved Tella from further questions.

"Thanks, Bilius," Donatella winked at him, pulled him into a quick hug and kissed his cheek.

After pulling away, she heard an irritating voice interrupting her chipper mood. "Black, what do you say? Will you accompany me to Hogsmeade, first weekend of October?"

Ron and Hermione looked at each other. Both of them were absolutely done with their friend.

Harry had been in love with Donatella ever since he first laid eyes on her, asking her out almost every chance he got. Tella couldn't comprehend how Ronald and Hermione could ever befriend such an unpleasant boy.

"I most certainly will not, you arrogant toe-rag!" Donatella huffed. "I am incredibly sorry to cut my visit so short, Ronald, Hermione. I simply cannot bear to be in Potter's presence any longer than I have to. I'll see you guys at Hogwarts."

Hermione and Ron bid her quick goodbye's but she was already out of sight.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Harry, you have got to stop asking her out. She will obviously never like you, especially since you're bothering her non-stop!"

Harry just smiled. "Have some faith, Mione. Marls said that's how my father managed to get together with my mother."

Ron laughed. "Didn't Lily proceed to tell you that that's not how their relationship actually started? But rather by James stopping?"

But Harry was too busy thinking about his future with Donatella to properly listen to Ron.

"Oh Marls, look what you've done to Remus' and Sirius'  poor child," Cassiopeia shook her head, feeling sympathy towards Donatella.

"He gets it from you, James," Dorcas laughed.

Meanwhile, Donatella was comfortably sitting next to Theodore Nott and opposite of Blaise Zabini and Samuel Diggory.

"Potter still asking you out?" Theo smirked. He loved hearing her rant about Potter being an arrogant toe-rag, she was worse than her cousin Draco Malfoy.