Heartbroken

Authors Note: I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this story🥺🥺🥺I put alot of work into it🥰🥰

Me and my big daddy mafia boss were walking to his house. On the way there he started looking at his big daddy feet. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at this red crusty musty disgusting poor bird, "that's my ex. Margaret, she cheated on me." 
(Authors note: 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭)
I looked at her disgusting fat ugly shoes. She was so tall. I can't relate because I'm smaller and daintier than girls like her. As she was stomping across the street I ran and jump kicked her and punched her body. She screamed and cried and Mordecai started holding me back. "IT'S BECAUSE YOU STILL LOVE HER ISN'T IT???? I HATE YOU SO MUCH MORDECAI!!!" I ran away from them as my purple and pink silky smooth locks were flowing through the wind. My twilight pink sparkly purple orbs started tearing up. I was crying so much. I ran over to my safe spot. A place behind a tree and started singing. "YOU BETRAYED ME!!!😭😭😭😭 AND I KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER FEEL SORRY!!!😤😤😤😤FOR THE WAY I HURT!!!" As my beautiful voice was serenading the squirrels, I felt a big daddy hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry my sweet trufflebutter cumcakes. Please forgive me I love her and not you." I blushed, it was the first time he'd call me cumcakes..! I ran to his arms and started crying even harder. "I LOVE YOU MY BIG DADDY DOODLE CAKES! I FORGIVE YOU!" As we were making out it started raining. It was pouring. I pulled out my iPhone 12 to check the time🥺🥺🥺My family was so poor this was all they could get me for my birthday!!!😤😤😤 It was 6pm! Oh no I was going to be late home!!!

"I'M LATE! I HAVE TO GET HOME OR ELSE!" My big mafia daddy boss mordecai sensed my fear and carried me bridal style to my house🥺🥺🥺🥺I ran inside quick and my mom threw a knife at my hand "YOU'RE LATE! WHO'S GONNA COOK THE DINNER NOW?". It cut me but I started singing. "I DON'T KNOW MY NAME! I DON'T PLAY BY THE RULES OF THE GAME!" she heard my beautiful voice and stared. "Just go to your room." I cried my beautiful purple orbs to sleep. The next day I woke up to my mom screaming for my name. She threw me onto a chair and said 

"I sold you to a mafia boss. Pack your things you are leaving." I stared in shock and I started sobbing🥺🥺🥺 My eyes were watering so much. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" "I can and I will", she said. I ran to my bathroom and cried. I had to get ready to leave. I stared at the makeup my mom bought. I decided not to put it on cause I wasn't like other girls. I was all natural🥰🥰🥰 I took a shower and changed. I heard the doorbell ring and I went to answer it was none other than...

(Authors Note: CLIFFHANGER!!🥰 I WONDER WHO IT IS!!😆😆😍😍)

T.BC