Chapter 3

Brent's POV

"Lexi, I'm gonna ask Pierson to go to Paris with me." I say to my sister.

"Aw, that's so cute. The Brierson ship is sailing." she replies. "You better make a move quick or else she will move on just like Eva did."

"We are just friends." I say. She snickers and walks away.

I really don't know where Pierson and I are at. I like her and all but I don't think I'm ready for a relationship and if we break up I don't want to be awkward. I really like the way things are at and now there isn't any risk of awkwardness. But if I take too long she will move on and things might be awkward. So anything I do there will be a risk of awkwardness. 

I take out my phone to text Pierson

Brent: hey pierson

Pierson: hey

Brent: can you come over to my house in like an hour?

Pierson: sure, do u mean u and lexi's or just yours

Brent: just mine

Pierson: ok sounds good

I drive to my house and drop off Lexi at the group house to film a video. An hour passes and Pierson is here. 

Pierson's POV

We talk for a bit and Brent tells me he's going to Paris.

"Guess what? I'm going to Paris in a week!" Brent says.

"Oh that's so sick! Who you going with or are you going yourself?" I reply

"About that, I was wondering do you wanna come?" My jaw drops.

"For real? Is this a prank?"

"No for real, there's no cameras. So do you?"

"Of course I do! It's Paris! Why would I say no?" I exclaim.

"Well because we are going to Paris just the two of us, for the next week we shouldn't film together or else fans will think you know..." he says trailing off.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Totally." I reply.

Deep down I'm a little sad that he doesn't want fans to think we are dating so bad but I get it.

Brent's POV

I immediately regret saying that because Pierson looks a little hurt but if I loop back and fix it that would make things a lot worse.

"Oh I totally forgot I need to film a part with Jeremy for his video." she says suddenly.

"Oh ok, bye." I say as she leaves.

sorry this chapter wasn't good but i promise it will get better in the next few chapters.