Chapter 4

Brent's POV

Pierson and I are hanging out at her house. Lexi is filming with Dom and Sofie so it's just us. 

"Uh, Brent?" Pierson asks.

"Yeah?"

"We need to talk. Yesterday Twan asked me out and I need to know if you want something to happen between us because I just can't lead him on, I don't want to play with his feelings. If you don't that's fine but that means we can't film the way that we have anymore." My heart drops because I'm not sure if I'm ready for a relationship right now at this moment but I can't lose Pierson.

"Oh. Do I need to answer that now?"

"No, not now but I need an answer soon because like it doesn't feel right to lead Twan on if I have no intention of dating him." Oof that hit hard, she said it in a way that intended that she wasn't talking just about Twan but about the way I 'led her on.' "But that doesn't mean I want to rush anything. If you say yes we can still be friends and if it doesn't feel right to date that's fine but that means no more talking to 14 girls at once." she continues with a small laugh. She was referring to what Eva said in her Truth or Drink video.

"Ok, got it." I reply. It feels awkward but thankfully Lexi comes home a few minutes later and she makes it a lot less awkward.

"Lexi!" I call out to my sister when I get back to our house. "I need help." She walks up to the door with a confused look on her face. I don't usually ask her for help. I catch her up on what Pierson told me.

"Brent!" she yells.

"What?!"

"You are so stupid. You didn't answer her?"

"No, I don't know what I should do."

"You will never find another person like Pierson let alone one that's into you. There's not even another option other than yes. Now use your brain for once in your life and make the right decision." she says. Lexi turns around and walks up to her room.