Nigh time melody

It was the day of the trip to Nigeria
Everyone was was excited and full of energy. Hopefully Paris wouldn't get into any trouble without our favourite superhero's around to save the day.

Kayama and all her friends got on to the plane.
"Wow." Alya gasped. "Kayama must be as loaded as Adrien!"
"I know right." Marinette added. "SHE GOT US A PRIVATE JET."
Everyone was finding a place to sit.
"Nuh uh girl, you're not sitting next to me!" Alya growled.
"But why Alya you're my best friend!" Marinette cried.
"Sorry this seat is reserved for my boyfriend now go sit with yours!" Alya shouted while pointing and Adrien, who just smiled and waved oblivious to what they were talking about.
Marinette turned bright red from head to toe
"He's not my boyfriend and I can't just-"
Alya cut her best fiend off my shoving her hard across the deck of the plane right into the seat next to Adrien.
"Nice shot!" Nino said giving hid girl fend a fist bump
"Oh hi Marinette!" Adrien greeted her with a warm smile
"Hi handsome- I mean cutie- I MEAN NICE TO SIT NECT TO YOU!" she blurted
Adrien paused for a second very confused, but let out a laugh
"Nice to sit next to you too Marinette, I can already tell this is going to be and interesting flight" He chuckled winking at her.
Marinette thought she was going to melt into a puddle right here and then
"Is Everyone strapped in?" Kayama asked all her classmates
"YEP!" they all replied
"Then get ready for take off!" Kayama called taking a seat next to Luka.
"Thanks for inviting me again Kayama" Luka said.
"Oh stop it your just as much of a friend as anyone here! Besides you had to come along Juleka wouldn't leave you behind!" Kayama declared.
Luka just smiled to himself. He was happy that she wanted him to come along
After awhile everyone was in a a world of their own, Alya and Nino were watching a movie together, Marinette had fallen asleep on Adrien shoulder in the middle of reading an Adrien Magazine, he noticed this and covered her with a blanket. He also  was happily surprised to see her reading one of his magazines. Meanwhile Kayama wasn't feeling too good.
You see Kayama suffered from severe air sickness. She hadn't to,d anyone because she didn't want her friends to worry and she thought it was embarrassing.
Luka was watching movie on the screen in front of him, but when he turned to look at Kayama he thought that she looked a bit green
"Are you alright Kayama." He asked worriedly
"Yeah uh just fine." She muttered.
Luka wasn't convinced, he switched off his movie and watched Kayama carefully. She loooked a bit out of it and seemed zoned out.
"Kayama?" Luka snapped his fingers in front of her face.
"Huh? Oh yeah hey Luka." She answered, the words seemed clumsy as they rolled of her tongue.
"Are you sure you're ok?" He asked once more.
"I uh I guess I feel a little nauseous." She confessed.
"Here." Luka said while passing her a can." Ginger ale helps with feeling nauseous."
"Thanks a lot Luka." Kayama said. She drank the Ginger ale and started to feel a bit better

A few hours passed and the group of friends had landed in Nigeria
"Wow it's hot!"
"What smells so good?"
"Welcome everyone to my home country!" Kayama announced. "We'll be staying Le Meridian! We'll be taking threecars to fit everyone is that ok?"
"Yeah!"
"Then let's go!"
The group split up into three
Adrien, Alya, Marinette , Juleka, Rose and Nino in one car
Luka, Kayama, Max , Kim and Alex in another
And  Sabrina, Chloe, Mylene and Ivan in the last car
The cars went through a few bumps, Marinette, who and not yet recovered from drooling all over Adriens shoulder found herself flying across the car into his arms.

"Woah! Sorry about that Marinette, are you hurt? That was dangerous." He scolded her as he strapped in her seatbelt.
Aly and Nino struggled to hold in their laughter.
Marinette didn't know if she was going to survive this trip.

After what felt like forever the group approached the hotel. Everyone checked and got their rooms. Some unpacked, some explored the hotel and some got an early start at bedtime.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Kayama asked her two closest friends Alya and Marinette.
"Hmmmmm let's hit the poolside bar!" Alya suggested.
The three girls headed over to the bar and ordered their drinks
"OMG THEIR PLAYING MY JAM!" Kayama gasped " I'm looking for my Johnny!" She started to dance very uh enthusiastically and her friend couldn't help but laugh
"The music here is so good. Marinette commented
"I agree." Alya commented
"CANNON BALL!"  Nino jumped into the pool splashing water alll over the unsuspecting girls
"NINO!" Alya fumed.
"Uh oh." He gulped, but then he hesitated and smirked. "You can't even get to me I'm in the water.
"A good reporter is always prepared for every situation!" Alya snapped and ripped of her clothes the reveal a swimsuit