A Hero In Disguise

Kayama's POV

"Omg is everyone ok!?" I asked as Luka lead me outside, "YEAH GIRL LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR SAVED US!" Alya screamed hugging Nino tightly. "Wow!" Kayama had only heard of the famous duo online, she had ever see them in person.

Just then Adrien ran up to us, "Everyone good? Where's Mari?"

"I'm here!" the latter replied walking up to us, she explained how Ladybug had gotten her to safety.

"Are you ok bro?" Juleka asked.

"Yeah, I just needed to go back and get Kayama, anywyas let's go home, bye everybody." Luka waved at everybody and left.

"It's finally spring break huh..." Adrien sighed.

"Yeah." Nino answered. "And you don't seem very happpy about it."

"What can I say I'm not looking forward to being trapped in my house again. He replied, looking at his toes.

"Nothing I can't fix, who wants to go on vacation with me?" I achimed in

" I appreciate the offer but I don't think my father will let me go." Adrien said still looking down
"WE'L CONVINCE HUM ITS NOTHING WE HAVENT DONE BEFORE RIGHT GUYS!?" Marinette shouted suddenly

"YEAH" all his friends responded

Adrien smiled endearingly

"Then it's settled" Alya said adamantly " I'll ring up Juleka and tell her about the plans and ask her if Luka would like to come, I'll send texts to all our other classmates."

And then one by one everyone went home. I was so excited to show my friends where we were going .

I decided to go on a walk after school. To clear my head a lot had happened today. I saw Chat Noir running over the rooftops above. I wonder where he was going-

"Oof!" I walked right into something.

"You know eyes are meant to be used" someone chuckled.

I looked up to see Luka

"Well excuse me!" I scoffed.

Luka laughed. "I'm sorry I was just joking, what bring you out here to day?"

"I'm just on a walk" I replied

" I was in my way to get some ice cream, wanna come?" He offered.

"Well I don't have anything better to do." I said, trying to play it cool. But the way he smiled at me made me feel some type of way.

"Great, we can't take my bike" He said leading the way.

"Wait bike as in SINGULAR?" I asked.

He nodded "Is there a problem? Don't worry I'm very good a riding."

"But what am I gonna ride?!" I was not prepared to sit on the back of his.

Luka looked confused "You can sit on the back of mine, don't worry it's not as scary as it looks, or are you uncomfortable? We can just walk then."

"No no biking would be faster!" I blurted. Suck it in Kayama you can't get embarrassed over stupid things like this.

He got on the bike and handed me a helmet.

"Isn't that yours?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I don't want you getting hurt."

"I- you can't just- thanks." I stuttered.

"Hold on tight." he warned.

Ok where are the cameras this whole time I've been in France I feel like I'm the main character of a romance movie.