Swiper's Daughter

Click clack click clack. The sound of fake designer heels echoed through out
Collège Françoise Dupont.

Who could they belong to, none other the Lila Rossi, otherwise known as Swiper's daughter, she stole, she lied and she claimed to be a descendant of Volpina.

She stalked around the halls looking for her next target.

She sauntered into her classroom where her classmates, too blind to see her true malice, who eagerly greeted her.

Only Mari, Adrien and the new girl who didn't know what was happening half of the time didn't.

Lila saw this

And she didn't like it.

She took those her long giraffe legs and walked over to the newbie.

Her lips shone with second hand lipgloss.

"Oh you must be new, welcome to Collège Françoise Dupont!" She feigned excitement.

"Oh hi" Kayama sweetly replied, even though she wasn't sure of the girls motives. She quickly turned back to the conversation she was having with Mylene and Rose.

Which only infuriated Lila more.

She whipped around and took a seat next Adrien.

Adrien thought he was going to die
Lets just say Lila was less than welcome.

Adrien cursed Nino for abandoning him for his girlfriend.

"Heyyy Adri-"

"Students please open to page 55."

"Saved by the bell!" Adrien thought letting out a sigh of relief.

Lila scowled and started flipping through her textbook furiously.

After class Lila cornered Kayama when she was alone.

"You think your so cool huh?" She sneered

"I-" Kayama started but was cut off

"If you don't stay out of my way I'll make your life miserable"

Kayama looked the girl up and down.

"Was thay supposed to be a threat? I'd like to see you try something." Kayama said. She knew Lila's type and she knew how to deal with them.

"If that's all you had to say I'll be going I actually have better things to do than dedicating my whole life to making someone miserable."

With that Kayama walked of leaving Lila more enraged than ever before.

"I'll show her" she seethed.

Meanwhile, Marinette had watched the whole thing, she was passing by when she heard Lila threatening someone.

She struggled to hold in her laughter, she was happy she had someone else on her side that could stand up to Lila.

BOOM

BANG

CRACK

BAM

"AN AKUMA!!!"

Marinette immediately ran to the bathroom stalls.

Tikki Spots On!!!

*time skip brought to you by Marinettes fabulous transformation*

"It is I The Shipper!!! None of my ships become canon and my real life friends are so oblivious, they only make fun off me for obsessing over fandoms. SINCE MY SHIPS CAN'T BE CANON NO ONE'S CANON"

With that the akumatised villain started shooting couples and making them break apart.

Nino got hit by a stray bullet.

"Forget it Alya its over dude" He said as he walked off.

This was bad this was really bad.

Time and time again Kayama found herself in the middle of situations where she had no idea what was going on.

She had heard of Akuma Attacks bust she had never actually experienced one.

"Yoohoo over here shipper, what's wrong no wind in your sails?" A charismatic cat taunted.

Chat Nour ruled up The Shipper with his terrible puns, leading them father and father away from the people.

Though they had caused a lot of damage to the school and debris was falling everywhere, Luka who was coming round to pick up his little sister once more saw this, he rushed inside to know her, unbeknownst to him, she had already been evacuated from the building.

The only one left in there was Kayama, of course she was lost, of course she had forgotten the way to the exit, and of course she had gotten herslef trapped.

"Juleka! Juleka!"

Kayama heard the voice and shouted back.

"I'm not Juleka but I could use some help!!! Over here behind this rock I'm stuck!"

Luka followed the voice to where he found. He helped her lift a rock that was trapping her leg.

"Thanks" she said. "No problem, let's get out of here!!!" He shouted leading her to the exit.

"Dang I really owe him one." Kayama thougt

"Lucky charm!"

"Huh a fanfiction? What am I supposed to do with that!"

"Please figure it out soon Ladybug!!" Chat called.

He wasn't calling her my lady as he usually did

"Look out" he screamed as he he pushed her out of the way of an incoming projectile.

"Thanks kitty."

"Oi! The Shipper get a load of this" Ladybug shouted as she hurled the fanfic at them.

"Hmm what's this my ships Canon!!!"

Chat Noir took this chance and destroyed the comic book that held the Akuma.

"No more evil doing for you little Akuma."

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

And everything was back to normal.

"Pound it"

Chat looked around

"Ugh where is she..." he thought aloud

"Where is who?" Ladybug inquired.

"My friend Marinette I hope shes ok."

"Dont work Kitty I got her to safety, on a completely unrelated note, I'm surprised you didnt call me Bugaboo or your lady or hit me with any if your lame cat puns"

"I thought you didnt like those?"

"I didnt mind..."

"Besides you said you liked someone else I respect that, and I've moved, see you around."

And with that he was gone.

Why...why did she feel so sad.

BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIMMMM
ANYWAY this is like the first time I've updated two times in a day, gotta hand it to my bb she good and motivation. Dint forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed bte snowflakes

Word count: 942

Jaja out~