2. | all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me

𝑘𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑜'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

it felt like an eternity waiting for the doctor's to finish. i texted bokuto, since i knew kenma wasn't going to do much cheering up. i told him that [y/n] was internally bleeding and the dumbass said, "isn't that where blood is supposed to be?"

the doctor's came out and said that everything went well. they are just giving her some medication so it heals faster.

they gave us permission to enter the room and i sat down on a chair next to the bed. i held her hand and it still had the same warmth. she seemed to be doing better, well, she looks the same as earlier.

her parents were on the other side of the bed. they were whispering things to her, so i decided to step out of the room and give them privacy. i saw a vending machine and got a juice box.

after i got the juice box, i saw some doctors and nurses run towards [y/n]'s room. i followed them to see what was happening. apparently she had a bad reaction to the medication.

i looked inside the room and saw that they doing all different things to [y/n]. they were doing everything they could to get her to feel better. i went back to my seat and felt so anxious and hopeless. i couldn't do anything for her. i wonder what she's thinking right now.

i looked back inside and all i heard was the long beep. that sound was everything i didn't hope for. i heard [y/n]'s mom cry and [y/n]'s dad held her. i could tell he was trying to stay strong for her. the doctor's came out and apologized, all that was left was her body.

i ran inside and hugged her. i cried while i held her. she couldn't leave me, not yet. we never got to do the things we had planned with each other. i held her hand. the warmth was gone.

she was gone.