The Trainer II

I was stuck. Pinned down with nowhere to go. I tossed and turned, trying to break from his hold.

"No!" He yelled out.

"You're only zapping your energy. Calm down! Breathe!"

I was too frustrated. I kept squirming, upset with how weak I was.

"Do you hear me?! I said stop girl!" He twisted up his face, one eyebrow raised significantly higher than the other.

That was something I noticed he did a lot. He had a habit of raising his left brow higher than the right when he was really concentrated on something.

I was too caught up in his brows to notice his grip ease up on me.

He was pissed.

"You don't feel the opening I just gave you?!"

I snapped back to where I was being pinned down and scolded myself for it.

He was straddling me whilst holding one of my wrists which was digging into my chest. The other wrist was to the side of my head and he held that one hostage as well.

I didn't realize that he had loosened his grip on the wrist that was on my chest, which gave me an easy opening to elbow him with a quick swipe to the brow bone.

"I've told you before, that there'll be times that your opponent, even when on top of you, will make a mistake. You have to feel when pressure is being applied to every part of your body and when to notice when that pressure is being released.

He scoffed and sat up, still straddling me with his hands on his hips.

I felt bad when he shook his head at me in defeat.

"I don't know what has you so distracted, but you really need to concentrate Forest!"

I felt defeated with realization.

"In the Octagon, your opponent will give you no  chances to readjust, compose... nothing like that! You need to be on your toes at all times!"

Regardless of how calm he spoke, I could hear the irritation in his voice as he let out an exaggerated sigh.

"I'm sorry." I murmured quietly, Can I just take a quick break please?"

Another sigh followed as he made his way up to stand to his feet.

I felt bad. Really bad.

I mean, It wasn't like I was getting free lessons or anything; I've been paying my fees for him to train me, but I definitely understood his frustrations with me. He took his craft seriously and being paid to or not, this was something he was passionate about. I felt like I was wasting precious time, which I was.

I was going to have my first fight two months from now, and I was nowhere near ready.

I just....

Damnit he was distracting.

It didn't help that I hadn't been with anyone for the past year, being celibate due to concentrating on my career and now occupying the rest of my free time with my training.

The way he would straddle me was just...

Stop it Forest!!!

I was in a whirlwind of emotions, feelings, and throbbings, and I did't know how to block it out.

Playing with myself, in which I thought would relieve me from the pent up feelings I've been having for him only increased my cravings that much more. 

I had to find something to get me through being attracted to my trainer.

Just thinking about his dark tatted body and the way it flexed and moved, his beautiful smile and sexy face just took me t...

STOP IIIIIT!!!!

I need a distraction. BADLY!

"Frosty," Izzy let out a defeated sigh and dropped his head.

It's been three weeks since we began my training and I adopted the nickname Frosty from him. He said it was because my skills, especially for a beginner, were cold as ice.

It. was also a play of word on my real name; Forest... Frosty...

I loved it!

"I'm sorry Izzy! I just have a lot on my mind and I've been distracted lately."

He looked up at me.

"How about you take a week off just to recollect yourself. Your fight is about two months out and there are too many techniques I have to teach you before that. 

I agreed in finality, knowing he wasn't going to change his mind had I argued against his suggestion.

I was basically voluntold to take a break.

If you don't know, voluntold means that a person forces you to volunteer to do something against your will. 

I was obligated to do what he said I should. 

I grabbed my gym bag, thanked and apologized to him before I gave him the customary bow to end our day's session.

I'll see you next Monday." He told me, giving me that sexy brow raise again.

I nodded at him, turned,  and walked towards the exit.

I had a long night of playing with myself, knowing that I'd be unsatisfied in the end before dozing off.