Before you read

Right uh so this is my first time writing a fan fiction. So obviously, it's not going to look like a Newbery prize award winning book. It's going to be a mess (especially because I have not planned everything out yet) so strap in with your notebooks and pens and get your complaints ready!

But it'll be great if you could give some advice on how I should write some parts please.

If this story is similar to anyone's, please tell me if I should remove this. I have not used anyones idea, nor copied them without their permission, but it is possible for my idea to be similar to another person's.

Also if you don't feel like reading this whole section here's a summary:

Main ships are Jera, Blemi, and Arlaine. Isen x Cecile is currently unknown. Some OCs will show up. I think that's all the important stuff that you may need. The rest are just like notes for me. 

Also if there's any ships here that you don't like, please don't leave hateful comments or bash them. You can stay if you want, just don't leave comments that disrespect other people's opinions and if you need to state your opinion, do it in a way that's not hurtful.

If you're willing to read my mess here, here's some elements in the book:

Ships(will probably add more):

-John x Seraphina (Jera, Jeraphina)

-Arlo x Elaine (Arlaine)

-Blyke x Remi (Blemi)

Sera x Arlo isn't included here because 1. Arlo isn't attracted to Seraphina; he uses her and 2. Sera's feelings for Arlo was like an in the moment thing. Also may or may not be affected by some other factors I haven't figured out yet.

As for Isen and Cecile, I'm considering to put them together, but I'm not sure yet. So, in the comments, vote for whether Isen and Cecile should be in a ship.

Characters:

Obviously the Royals + Isen (because if I remember, Isen isn't a royal), but some OCs will show up (like Arlo and Elaine's children).

So here's somethings about the characters:

-John works at Woaba Boba and is now the manager of it

-John may or may not have his mental issues

-Seraphina plays video games as a living

-I don't hate Arlo and Elaine, they were just conveniently there for me to use (sorry Arlo and Elaine simps)

-Arlo's the CEO of some company (guess which one) and works with the authorities

That's probably it for the notes. Will probably update this as the story goes along.

Hopefully, you'll enjoy this mess and have a wonderful day/night!