Buy one green tea boba and 4 clothing bags and get a pissed off Arlo-for free!!

Here's the first chapter! Also John buys boba from his own place because why not (is it even possible to do so?)

John Doe walked the busy streets, a smile on his face. In his hands were two boba drinks, a green tea boba for Sera, and a mango boba for himself. He paused to take a sip out of his drink while he waited for the crosswalk sign to turn green.

He went his way, occasionally pausing to look at the displays in stores and sipping his drink. He trudged along the rough paths of the park until he spotted Seraphina, playing some game on her phone with her back turned to him. He quietly snuck behind her and was about to scare her, when she said, "Don't even try."

John pouted.

"Come on Sera! At least try to pretend to be scared!"

Sera just shook her head.

"Did you get me my drink?"

He nodded. "Yup a green tea boba, just for you!"

He held up his almost empty cup. "And a mango boba-or what's left of it-for me!"

Sera raised an eyebrow.

"You drank it that fast? The distance between Woaba Boba and the park are just two streets and a crosswalk."

He shrugged. "What can I say? I like it. And you didn't count the paths of the park. We're far from the entrance, you know."

She just rolled her eyes. "Alright, alright. Are you ready to go to the mall?"

John nearly spat his drink out. "Uh, the mall? I don't think-"

"Come on! It's not that bad."

"You taking 2 hours to pick clothes is bad!"

"What can I say? I need my variety. Now come on, let's go. I heard there's a sale!"

"But wait-"

'No buts. You should have stalled while you had the chance."

And with that, Seraphina dragged John by the arm, ignoring his groans and protests, towards the direction of the mall.

~~~~2 hours l a t e r ~~~~

John slumped down on the ground, his head in his hands, just praying that this agony be over. 

Sera had gone into every store this mall had to offer, picking clothes like a child in a candy store and was adamant of dragging him into every isle that existed, asking if this looked good on her or if this "brought out her eyes". In John's viewpoint, anything looked good on her, but at this rate, John didn't even think about how pretty she looked in that lilac dress, all he wanted was out. 

"Hey John, how do I look?"

"Pretty."

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Sera put her hands on her hips with disappointment all over her face like that one meme:

"John."

He looked up.

"Do you want to leave?"

John nodded eagerly.

"Alright. I'm getting bored with picking clothes anyway. I'm pretty sure I spent a lot on my mom's credit card. Don't want to waste it all in one trip."

She and John picked up the heap of clothes and headed towards the cashier, exiting the mall with four bags in total.

They placed their clothes in the trunk of John's car, and drove to a nearby cafe, where they had a small lunch. Sera then bought another drink, this time a caramel latte and was exiting the cafe with John, when she tripped over nothing and spilled her drink.

Normally, John would have caught her, however he was heading back from the trashcan after throwing away his drink and was a bit late to catch her.

Instead, the person who caught her was a handsome guy with blue eyes and wavy blonde hair. Sera stumbled into him and was seemly immobile as she stared up at him.

The blonde muttered angrily under his breath and roughly pushed Seraphina away, trying to wipe the stains off his clothes.

John walked over to him and offered a tissue and the blonde quickly swiped it and patted down his clothes 10 times faster.

Sera, coming out of her daze, quickly rushed over with apologies.

"I-I'm so sorry! Do you need money to take them to a dry-cleaner?"

The man shook his head.

"No need", he said in a cold voice. 

After a few minutes of trying to wipe the stain, he gave up and was about to enter the cafe, when Sera stopped him.

"Let me pay you back for the clothes!" She blurted out.

John was stunned. She never acted this way before. Normally, when situations like this occurs, she would either offer them money to clean their clothes or leave when they reject her offer. Never had she been persistent in helping them.

The blonde narrowed his eyes. "Like I said, no need. You've ruined them already, why give you a chance to ruin them more?"

"Because I feel responsible for the stains. And besides, I won't ruin them. I'll take them to a good cleaning place."

The man's blue eyes studied her and apparently deemed her unworthy of his time, as he turned on his heels and marched towards the door, shutting it with a bang.

"Well, that was rude."

John glanced over to Seraphina, who looked...Guilty? Sad? He couldn't tell.

"Hey Sera, are you alright?"

"Let's just go."

And there concludes chapter one! Sorry it was short, I was unable to write the interaction between John, Seraphina, and the mysterious stranger (who is Arlo btw, they just don't know his name yet). So anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a nice day/night! Oh, and if there's any advice on how I should write, be sure to leave them in the comments.