Jett Lawrence

For MotocrossGirl0101 thanks for all the ideas and I'll for sure be making alot of them soon!!

It was Christmas eve and you were spending the night with Jett. You and him made cookies and watched Home Alone. Then you took a shower, and got into your Pajamas which you and Jett had matching Christmas ones! You walked out to see him in his Pajamas you both took a couple pictures in them and then you went to bed.

You woke up to Christmas music playing Jett was standing at the door with a cup. He gave you some coffee and then you both went downstairs to open presents and make breakfast. You and Jett began to open presents. He got you a bunch of body care stuff and he also got you something very special. He gave you a small box and it was a ring inside, it was a promise ring. You put it on and gave him a hug and a kiss. Then you got him 2 pairs of shoes he's been wanting then you got him a pair of Air Force 1s but they had Donuts painted on to them. You both made breakfast which was pancakes. You ate together and watched a Christmas show. You heard a knock on the door and it was Jetts Family. You gave them all a hug and you gave them all their presents. Then Emma and Darren (Jetts parents) got you guys a couple gift cards to restaurants. Then hunger got you a pair of Blue Air Jordan's and got Jett the same pair so you and Jett could match.

You all talked for a while and then Hunter brought up the topic of when you and Jett get married!! You were so happy talking about that then you guys talked about growing a family and all.

You and Jett made dinner which was Turkey, stuffing, and rolls. Also Jett made meet pie which is a food that is very popular in Australia. You all ate then everyone left. You, Jett, and your family factimed cause they lived in another state and couldn't be with you. Then you guys watched Santa Claus and relaxed for the rest of the day.