Haiden Deegan

For: MotocrossGirl0101
Private Message me if you want me to make you a story!!

Tomorrow was your birthday and you were so excited yet sad cause Haiden couldn't be there. It was 1 pm and your friend wanted to bring you out for lunch so you guys went to Chipotle. You guys also talked for a little bit after and then you went home. You decided to facetime a couple of your friends. You ubered some food and just chilled. It was 9pm and you took a shower then watched a movie. Right at 12am you heard a knock on the door. You went to open it and Haiden was right there! You hugged him so tight and you said "OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT YOU WERE BUSY" he said "Nope! I wanted to suprise you!" You led him to your room to put his stuff and you both layed in bed and fell asleep.

You woke up and Haiden brought you breakfast in bed. You both watched your favorite show and then got dressed. Then you guys went out and went to Universal Studios!

You and Haiden loved amusement parks so you decided to go Universal Studios. You both got there and went on the Hulk Coaster first then headed to Hagrids and then the day past and you guys went home.

Haiden said he had a suprise for you so yall went home and he gave you your gift. He got you a pair of Air Forces then got you a couple shirts. He then gave you a necklace. It was a Necklace with a H on it for Haiden. He said "I might not always be with you in person but I'll always be with you right there" you gave him a hug. He told you to get dressed up so you did and you wore a red dress and some silver heels. You walked down to see him in a suit. He led you out to his car and opened your door for you. He got in the driver seat and drove to your favorite restaurant.

You got out of the truck and he grabbed your hand. Led you in and you saw his whole family sitting at a table. They all yelled "SUPRISE!!!" You were so happy to see them, you loved his family dearly and they were like your family. You ran to his mom and gave her a hug and then Brian gave you a hug. Then Hudson gave you a hug. Hailie walked in the door with chase after and she yelled " HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!" You ran and gave her a hug since she was like the sister you never had and she was your bestfriend even though she was older then you. You then gave chase a hug. You all ate and then a whole group of people came out with a big cake with sparklers. They all sang happy birthday and ate cake. It was time to go home so you did.

You and Haiden both took showers and then watched Outer Banks. You both drifted asleep. You were so Happy and it was one of the best Birthdays ever!

A/n

Hope you liked the story!! Sorry it was short!! Also if yall want me to right a story make sure to send me a Private message cause I don't look at the comments often!!