𝟐𝟐 → 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

Chapter 22

Chapter 22

❝A Broken Heart❞

You knew that it was wrong to kiss Atsumu, but it felt so right. Even though you knew exactly where this kiss was going to go, and no matter what sort of fire that Atsumu lit inside of you, and you knew that you couldn't do this.

Especially not after what Atsumu had done to you in the past.

"Stop," you said and pushed away from Atsumu. 

You had to stop what was happening before something worse would happen.

"What?" Atsumu questioned, his eyebrows furrowed. 

"I can't do this," you said breathlessly, still reeling in from the kiss. 

"But, you are going to leave Akaashi," Atsumu said, confusion still evident based on his facial reaction.

You furrowed your eyebrows, not understanding why Atsumu didn't understand the problem in what you two were doing before.

"But I'm still with him," you replied.

"He doesn't need to know," Atsumu said with a smirk on his face, trying to move closer to you. 

"What?" you question him.

You moved further away from Atsumu, trying to keep a distance between the two of you. You needed Atsumu to understand what was going on. 

"He doesn't have to know what is happening right now, right?" Atsumu said, a nod from him encouraging you to agree with him.

"I knew it," you said and shook your head.

"Knew what?" Atsumu said back, challenging you.

"That you would never change," you almost shouted at him.

"I have changed, you can't hold the past against me," Atsumu said back, shaking his head in denial.

At this moment, you remembered that he cheated on you in the past. 

"I can't, but I can hold today against you," you said back.

"The kiss?!" Atsumu exclaimed, his face showing how angry he was at what you were saying.

"Of course, I just cheated on my boyfriend with my baby daddy," you screamed out but calmed down once you remembered that the kids were still at home.

"So what! We have feelings for each other," Atsumu said back, filling the room with a truth that you weren't ready to face.

"I care about you a lot more than I would care to admit Atsumu," you started.

"But?" Atsumu asked after you had paused.

"You haven't changed, I hoped so badly that you would, but it's not happening," you said quietly.

"Don't do this," Atsumu said, shaking his head, now the anger was gone from his face, and all that was left was sadness.

"I can't do this with you again, I have kids to consider and my own feelings, so I'm sorry," you said, tears almost coming out of your eyes.

But you held them back. 

"So that's it then,"

"You can be in our kid's lives, but I don't think that this can happen," you whispered, but in the quiet room, it was the loudest sound there. 

Atsumu looked at you, and your face didn't change. It showed that your decision was final in your mind. That was when Atsumu sighed and then walked out the door, but not before saying,

"I'm not giving up on us babe, and I will win you back," with that, he was gone from the house, leaving you alone.

Now, all that was left to do was break up with your boyfriend.

--

So, sad chapter today, no smut. I wouldn't make this story too easy on you guys ;)

THANK YOU FOR OVER 180K VIEWS AND OVER 9K VOTES!! 

I can't understand why so many people love this story, but I will try to keep making you guys proud.

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and know that I love you all soo much! <3