The Dizzy Morning

I woke up feeling a stinging pain in my head. I was twisting and twirling multiple times. I don't know what, but I am having a firm headache. I felt my closed eyes burning.

Lazily I tried to open my eyes for it to adapt with the striking sunlight invading my room through the open windows.

"I should have remembered to close the windows yesterday. Ah!" I said to myself, trying to bear the pain. "Why do these birds have to come near my windows to kill me in the morning itself? Aish!" I started massaging my forehead but it didn't do the work.

I leaned towards the nightstand to grab two tissues to fill my ear tube. Didn't do great job but still managed to vanish half of the stinginess into thin air.

I signed in relief, as I rested my spine on the board of the bed. I glanced at the empty left side of my bed, made me sigh in frustration.

"When will I ever get to have my real Prince Charming, who'll make me feel like a Princess? Does anyone like that even exist? I hope my jagi is some where out there, maybe we didn't meet yet".  I rubbed my eyes still feeling sleepy.

My eyes roamed around my whole room, and finally stopped in front of the big photo frame of the young man exhibiting his angelic gaze. It was hanging on the walls of my room.

It felt as if he was staring into my soul. I couldn't help but to smile foolishly like a sasaeng. (A crazy fangirl)

The smile didn't last long as my mind just flashed the reality. I gazed at him and started to talk to him as if he was in real with me.

"It really hurts to be a fangirl, oppa. I know that someday you'll get married to your Princess. But you already got my heart shaking for you. Why are you shaking my heart~eu? Do you know how much I crave to be called Mrs. Kim?"

 I stopped for a while to receive his answer, I chuckled realising how much more dope I can be. I sighed and continued

"But it's okay, afterall I am just a fangirl. But I'll always love you, arrasso?" "Good boy! I really wish to see you, taetae!"

       This ff is really going to be an interesting one guys;) So stay tuned...