The Call

I was talking to Tae oppa for sometime, while I didn't notice the pain gradually withdrawing itself from torturing me. Eventually I let my guard down.

 But never did I depart from my sleepy mode. I stood on the position I was, but knocked out with eyes half-opened.

    "🎵Like an Echo in the forest...Haruga doraogetji...                                                                          Amu ildo eoptan deusi... Yeah, Life Goes On🎵"

Out of the blue, my phone started ringing. All of a sudden, my sleepy eyes popped out with full energy, as if I am the Anpanman. My ringtones are always BTS' songs and right now, it is Life Goes On.

I leaned towards my nightstand to grab my phone. I decided to enjoy the music till the end of my favourite part in it. I was so devoured in the music that I became stupid enough to not look at the caller ID.

"For sure I am a crazy fangirl, but not toxic like most of them I guess!"

I looked at the caller ID which made me leave a scoff – 'Jennie'

I attended the call without wasting anymore time.

OTP

"Annyeong!" 

"Annyeong! Kaja, I am waiting downstairs!"

"Who are you waiting for? We didn't plan to go out today, did we?"

"Don't we—" 

"Wait..What—Don't you tell me you got a boyfriend from my apartment!" 

"Aish! Aniyo, Y/n~ah!"

"Grae. Anyway, don't you dare leave your BFF single!"

"Aish! Whatever:/ I am waiting for you, pabo!"

"In the early morning, you came here to call me?"

I stood silent for a moment for her reply, but her reply was 'silence' too.

"Are you really mad or are you acting like one? Why would you come here early? Are you nuts?"

"Actually, you are the one who is nuts! What are you Y/n? A Halmoni?                          We have assignments to sub–"

All of a sudden

Jennie's POV

"🎵KkaEuJi mA..nA jOM NaEboRyo dWO...oNeuL bUTo nAn JeNNiE MiWO haLLeYo🎵"

(Transition:- 🎵Don'T wAkE mE Up..JuSt LEavE mE be..StArtIng TodAy I hatE JeNNie🎵)

That's it! I only remember the beep sound that left my ears and if I'm not wrong some smoke too. My ears went blank. Seconds later I came back to my senses. I placed the earphone back to my ears.

"Hey! StOB iT! Do you want me to go deaf or what? You and your BTS!                     Aish! Come fast, my legs are giving up waiting for you!"

"How dare you say that, pabo?! Their voice possesses the magic to make people see heaven!"

"Nae, even I see heaven when they sing... But just now what I saw was hell. Now stop talking and come down! Jeballl.."

"Grae, what time is it?"

"It's hell 8:45 a.m. Y/n!"

"It's only 8–Wai–WHAt?! Aish..Mianhae, Jennie. I'll be there ASAP"

"Grae. Be Fast, arrasso?"

She disconnected the call.

Anyway, Y/n was acting a bit weird on the phone. What happened?  Anyway when she comes down, I'll satisfy my appetite to know.

But What is it?!