The Decision

Back to Flashback

"When you enter the class, tell me your answer, arrasso?"

His words were echoing in my mind. I was confused, definitely not by my feelings. I've seen him only as a friend and if more, a brother.

 Out of the blue, the fused bulb on my head lit up

I thought to bunk off my lecture for today. But it didn't took me long to realise that it was a false ray of hope. It's that roaster-mon's class and I'm dead sure he'll start the lecture only after assuring if I am present or bunked off.

To hell with my fate!

The bell rang indicating for the next lecture to start. I hesitantly decided to enter the class. For sure, I don't wish to become a student-barbeque the next day.

 I was blank enough to fake the courage to face both the 'hims''. I took a deep breath and stepped inside the crowded hall  walking like a zombie.

I could feel all of them were looking at me surprised and they even gave me the way through the crowdedness.

Seems like it was really obvious of my blank state!

I peacefully sat on my seat while my mind was dashing around. The frustration was eating me out. I rested my elbows on the table with my palms enveloping my face.

I have to give Eun-woo an answer anyway. I can't avoid him all of a sudden. I let out a deep sigh to settle my mind in peace so that I can make a wise decision.

" I really don't want that kind of relationship with him. But if I reject him, I'm afraid it might hurt him. Afterall he has been my friend till now" I heaved a sigh "Grae! I decided!" I said to myself.

I felt like a heavy stone left my heart.

Still if someone gave me a chance to skip from making a decision

I would've definitely taken that route.

If only Jennie didn't bunk off today, she would have helped me out. 

Well, What a perfect timing for her to go shopping!

I scoffed.

Suddenly, a husky voice caught me off guard.

"Y/n~ah!"

My whole body stiffened at once.

I turned my head to see Eun-woo wearing a curious face with a perfect smile.

I can't deny the fact that he looks manly and cute tho. Maybe what I missed is 'the rapid beating of heart'. 

In k-dramas, the female lead would feel her heartbeat fasten when she sees the male lead. I also wanted to have a taste of that feeling. Right now nothing like that happened, but let's see if Eun-woo will be able to do it!

"Yah?"  I replied him with a smile.

"You know what?" He asked out of the blue. 

"What?" My smile replaced with a curious look

"I've never seen anything more beautiful than that smile of yours" he said out of the blue.

Definitely he sounded flirty.

 I just wanted to facepalm myself.

His sudden change was definitely not digestable.

I gave him a smile mockingly.

"Well.. I've never heard anything more cheesier that that statement of yours!"  He shrugged it off with a laugh.

A moment of silence and I didn't take the initiative to start a conversation as I didn't want to. It was really awkward.

"Well..I  suppose you have taken the decision, right?"  He said as if it was a mere thing. He let it out as if he was not nervous or anything. He seemed too cool. Even the male leads in k-dramas feel nervous when they confess. 

What is he? A robot with no feelings trying to learn human feeling?

"Well... About that..." I was praying internally for someone to interrupt inbetween.

"About that.. What?" He asked waiting for my reply.

I understood no god will help me runaway from this.

I decided to spit out the decision I have taken even though I was hesitant.

"I accept!"